Share some things that make you smile!

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
In a desperate bid for solvency, hit social media site Tumblr has done two things:
1) started a service where for $40 a year, you can turn off ads.
2) turned advertising into a pvp activity. For low, low prices, you can blast your shitpost to thousand of random people's feeds (after a cursory check for sutability)

As was, in true Tumblr fashion, predicted

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Get in while you can; 39 hours and counting of the Queen Official YouTube channel streaming the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Heard then brought up the feces and "tried to blame it on the dogs," according to Depp. "They're teacup Yorkies. They weigh about 4 pounds each. The photograph that I saw — I lived with those dogs for many years. It was not the dogs...

So, maybe this defamation trial should hereafter be titled, a defecation trial?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ducklings are invincible man. They can drop from crazy heights and they just rubber man themselves around to their feet and keep going.
It's cuz they're small. Ducklings have little mass for their surface area, so their terminal velocity is lower than say a human's, and by extension, they don't gain much momentum. Can still depend on how you land, and on what kind of surface, but the smaller you are, the bigger falls you can survive. It's a square cube law thing. Tho at a small enough size you become immune to fall damage. Like an ant can drop from basically any height.