Stellar Blade (formally Project Eve) - Korean Sci-Fi Bayonetta/Nier: Automata/Sekiro Edition

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Nice thing about this game is the Platinum appears to be piss easy. Just be careful to watch for certain points of no return (make cloud save) for certain endings. Everything can be done on Easy difficulty.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Nice thing about this game is the Platinum appears to be piss easy. Just be careful to watch for certain points of no return (make cloud save) for certain endings. Everything can be done on Easy difficulty.
You say that but the collectibles seem to be a pain in the ass, especially with how poor the level design is. It's very obtuse and I think a guide might be the easy way to get through it.

Reactions: BrawlMan
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
You say that but the collectibles seem to be a pain in the ass, especially with how poor the level design is. It's very obtuse and I think a guide might be the easy way to get through it.
It looked like a couple of the trophies for endings are by far the lowest completion rate, at like 2-3% per PS Profile users, but then it jumps to the teens and higher for everything else. *edit* nope, looked again and it’s single digits for some bosses and collectibles too. Either way you’re correct that a guide would be the most efficient route, like most games.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Given the context of this thread, I think you know EXACTLY what you were doing using the word quim. Godspeed you mad bastard.
They used it, not me 😉. Although, quims and donuts, I feel they're not unrelated. That AI might be smarter than we thought.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

This Twitter user is doing a much better job showing what makes the game good than most fans.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

This Twitter user is doing a much better job showing what makes the game good than most fans.
Twitter is fills with extremes. People who love the game with blinders on, and people who hate the game for stupid ignorant reasons.

Saying the game is good and replayable is fine, but I wonder how anyone justifies saying Eve is a good character and I wonder if they've ever seen what a really character is supposed to be like.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Twitter is fills with extremes. People who love the game with blinders on, and people who hate the game for stupid ignorant reasons.

Saying the game is good and replayable is fine, but I wonder how anyone justifies saying Eve is a good character and I wonder if they've ever seen what a really character is supposed to be like.
Something I noticed with certain people going head over heels for Eve is claiming how they don't make "female protagonists like her anymore", or shift the goal post to something even more absurd. When there are still plenty of pretty female leads or supporting characters. They never went anywhere to begin with. When asking them what they like about her personality, they can't come up with anything other than "she's a nice girl or a little bit of a dork". I have not seen them go any further than that and never elaborate. It's pretty much a nothing answer or a shallow one. They can like the character all they want, but I think a good amount of them are justifying her "personality" for an excuse to be horny. You can be horny if you want, but just admit it. She's an attractive character, but what I've seen, she's a nothing blank slate for most of the run time. Any personality that could have been shown early on it's mostly left to the wayside or some minor side quest collectibles as Sphere Hunter pointed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: CriticalGaming