Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I have no clue, but the link was interesting to read because that person in particular made a big splash when quitting his job to get away from a vaccine mandate, getting on Fox News and all that, only to die of Covid three months later.
I mean, Fox News gets triggered about Minnie Mouse wearing a Pantsuit in France and the Green M&M not being sexy anymore so I'm not sure why we're assuming quality programming or even actual news is the point there. It's basically tabloid TV which a surprisingly(or maybe not) large viewership.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
What even is a state trooper?
State police. The name of the department changes state by state. In California for example the state police are the California HIghway Patrol (and despite what the name implies they do more than just give speeding tickets on highways).

If you ever watched HBO's True Detective series, the main characters of those shows were state police detectives from different states.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

As always, wealthy astroturfing strikes again.

Hundreds of people have been camped out in the icy streets of Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, for more than a week, occupying the area around the nation’s government buildings. It’s a protest ostensibly stemming from some Canadian cross-border truckers’ objections to a Canadian requirement that those who cross the border be vaccinated against covid-19.

But a close look at several “Freedom Convoy” groups and crowdfunding efforts online shows the involvement of anonymous actors, deep-pocketed non-Canadian donors and prominent U.S. right-wing political figures.

Some of the largest Facebook groups responsible for galvanizing support, both ideological and financial, appeared to have been administered through a stolen account, Grid has found.

The protests are not organized by Canadian trucking unions, the largest of which has come out against the protests. They also do not appear to reflect the values of most Canadians or most Canadian truckers: More than 80 percent of the Canadian public is vaccinated, including almost 90 percent of truckers, according to Canada’s minister of transport.

The speed at which the movement has raised millions of dollars raises red flags. A now-shuttered GoFundMe page raised nearly $8 million USD; a replacement crowdfunding campaign, on a self-described Christian platform called GiveSendGo, had raised more than $6 million by Tuesday morning, after just three days, with many donations of four and five figures.

The movement smacks of U.S. influence, said Gordon Pennycook, a behavioral scientist at the University of Regina who studies disinformation. “For sure, 100 percent, a large part of this is driven by cultural narratives that have emerged from the United States,” he said.

Right-wing politicians across the United States have praised and promoted this small group. “The Canadian truckers … who are resisting bravely these lawless mandates and doing more to defend American freedom than our own leaders, by far, and we want those great Canadian truckers to know that we are with them all the way!” former president Donald Trump said at a Texas rally on Jan. 29.

That doesn’t mean that many of the protesters on the ground aren’t true believers — whether about vaccine mandates, broader right-wing causes or even more extreme ideologies, including white nationalism.

“They’re driven by a very deep connection to a cause that they feel to be just,” Pennycook said. “They’re acting in accordance with their attitudes and values, and it just so happens to be the case that a lot of the beliefs that they hold probably aren’t rooted in good evidence. There’s a lot of conspiratorial thinking and distrust of good sources and reliable sources.”

A hacked Facebook account is behind some of the organizing
The entity behind some of the largest Facebook groups supporting the protests is an unknown person or persons who used the Facebook account of a Missouri woman. She says her account on the platform was hacked and stolen.

The account launched a handful of Facebook groups for the protest, all between Jan. 26 and 28, before the trucker convoy reached Ottawa. With a combined following of more than 340,000 members and more than 7,500 posts, the group names were variations on a theme: “Convoy to Ottawa 2022,” “Convoy for Freedom 2022,” “Freedom Convoy/Ottawa 2022 for Canada,” “Freedom Convoy 2022” and “2022 Official Freedom Convoy to Ottawa.”

Facebook groups are organized by administrators. Grid found that the only administrator account for these groups belonged to the Missouri woman. Reached briefly by phone on Monday, she said her account was hacked and she was not involved with the groups.

“Someone stole my identity on Facebook,” she said. “I don’t know how they [did] it.”

The woman, whom Grid is not naming because she is the victim of apparent identity theft, said her daughter set up a new account for her. A new Facebook account with the woman’s name appeared in October 2021 with the post: “New account. Last one got hacked.”

The groups were disabled Monday afternoon as Grid was reporting this story. Facebook did not immediately respond to questions about the hacked account. “We continue to see scammers latch onto any hot-button issue that draws people’s attention, including the ongoing protests,” Margarita Franklin, a spokeswoman for Facebook’s parent company, Meta, said in a statement to media outlets on Monday.

Even as Facebook groups have been taken down, the conversation is alive on Telegram, a United Arab Emirates-based social media platform that claims 500 million users worldwide. Channels cheering on the protests display thousands of subscribed followers, although it is possible to artificially inflate Telegram subscriber numbers. Inside these channels, users share photos and videos and trade misinformation about covid-19 and about the strength of their movement, such as the debunked claim that Canadian armed forces have pledged “allegiance to the people.”

The United States exports misinformation
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned misinformation driving the protests and the movement writ large. He has referred to the protesters as a “fringe minority” engaging in “disinformation and misinformation online, conspiracy theorists, about microchips, about God knows what else that go with the tinfoil hats.”

Over the weekend, the scene grew rowdy, with reports describing protesters defecating on lawns, desecrating monuments and urinating on war memorials. A reported 8,000 people and 1,000 vehicles, including many eighteen-wheeler trucks, descended along Parliament Hill in Canada’s capital city. Some waved flags with swastikas and the Confederate battle flag. (Notably, about one-fifth of Canadian truckers are of South Asian descent, and many have decried the anti-vaccine movement in the trucker ranks.)

Ottawa’s mayor declared a state of emergency on Sunday. Other protests have cropped up from Toronto to Vancouver. And trucks have blocked a border-crossing site in Coutts, Alberta, a major port of entry at the border with Montana that connects with a trade route leading down to Mexico. On Monday night, protesters also blocked the Ambassador Bridge between Windsor, Ontario, and Detroit.

The emergence of a strong right-wing element to the protests demonstrates the soup of fringe media that many anti-vaccine protesters swim in, said Pennycook, the behavioral scientist. “For someone to be so fervently against vaccines and opposed to the covid restrictions, those people are often in a kind of right-wing media bubble, one where they don’t really engage with traditional sources of information,” he said. “And the more you engage in that world, the more you can be exposed to alternative perspectives on life. And that fits within the right-wing media ecosystem.”

The Ottawa chief of police, Peter Sloly has described the protesters as “highly organized, well-funded, extremely committed to resisting all attempts to end the demonstrations safely.”

A number of right-wing public figures in the United States have been amplifying the protest, and donations appear to be pouring in from across Canada’s southern border.

“It’s time for the American people to declare independence from every last covid mandate,” Trump said at the Texas rally. “We have to tell this band of hypocrites, tyrants and racists that we’re done with having them control our lives, mess with our children and close our businesses. We’re moving on from covid whether they like it or not.”

In addition to Trump, Republicans including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Senate hopeful J.D. Vance of Ohio have encouraged the protests. Meanwhile, far-right influencers, like Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, Mike Huckabee have pushed their audiences to donate to crowdfunding platforms.

This movement has raised an astonishing amount of money
A GoFundMe organized for the protesters raised about 9.2 million Canadian dollars ($7.2 million) before the campaign was shut down on Friday. Many donations came from outside Canada, according to Ottawa’s police chief Sloly.

“We are now aware of a significant element from the U.S. that have been involved in the funding, the organizing and the demonstrating,” Sloly said.

GoFundMe said the campaign violated its terms and pledged to refund all contributions to the campaign. Organizers then moved their efforts to GiveSendGo, where they raised millions of dollars in a matter of days.

By comparison, Jan. 6 insurrectionists who ran campaigns on that platform in the months following the U.S. Capitol riots earned far less. A survey of 24 such campaigns, including eight supporting Proud Boys, revealed that they collectively raised less than $250,000 over the course of several weeks.

GiveSendGo released a statement on Monday, saying it has spoken with convoy organizers to ensure that “all funds raised will go to provide humanitarian aid and legal support for the peaceful truckers and their families as they stand for freedom.”

Republican leaders have called for investigations into GoFundMe for canceling the campaign.

And a prospective solidarity movement of American truckers may be in the works. A Facebook group planning a cross-country drive to Washington, D.C., was shut down on Monday.

Conservative infighting isn’t just happening in the U.S.
Like the Republican Party in the United States, Canada’s Conservative Party is undergoing an internal struggle between populist and traditionalist factions, said Dominik A. Stecula, an assistant professor of political science at Colorado State University who studies the media environment and its effect on society. On Feb. 2, the Conservative Party’s leader was ousted, replaced by an interim leader who has been photographed wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. Meanwhile, two Conservative Party members publicly broke with the party in response to the Ottawa protests.

Social media and the boosting of this protest by American politicians represents a spillover of American culture wars and information disorder polluting other countries’ politics in the process, Stecula added.

“I’m originally from Poland, and I noticed that while there’s no immediate events like the convoy [in Canada], I have been noticing for a while now that there is this exporting of American culture wars into other contexts,” Stecula said. “I think this is a prime example of that.”

In some ways, the situation in Ottawa has evolved into a proxy battle for the American right, said Jacob Remes, a labor, working-class, migration and disaster historian of the U.S. and Canada at New York University.

American donors are not interested in the nuances of the Canadian situation, such as what the Canadian citizenry wants, or the evolution — and perhaps disintegration — of the Canadian Conservative Party.

“But for the Americans, it’s totally irrelevant. They don’t care about who the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada is,” he said. “They just like the idea of a bunch of white truckers being in a national capital and fucking shit up.”
Oopsie doodlios...

The donation site used by truckers in Ottawa who are currently protesting against national vaccine mandates has fixed a security lapse that exposed passports and driver licenses of donors.

The Boston, Massachusetts-based donation service GiveSendGo became the primary donation service for the so-called “Freedom Convoy” last week after GoFundMe froze millions of dollars in donations, citing police reports of violence and harassment in the city.

The protest, which began in January, saw thousands of protesters and truckers descend on Canada’s capital to oppose mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, paralyzing the streets with snarling traffic. A fundraising page on GoFundMe reached about $7.9 million in donations before the crowdsourcing giant stepped in to block the campaign, prompting the fundraising effort to move to GiveSendGo, which publicly declared its support for the protest. According to a press release, GiveSendGo said it had processed more than $4.5 million in donations for the Freedom Convoy protesters during its first day of the company hosting the campaign.

TechCrunch was tipped off to the data lapse after a person working in the security space found an exposed Amazon-hosted S3 bucket containing over 50 gigabytes of files, including passports and driver licenses that were collected during the donation process.

The researcher said they found the web address for the exposed bucket by viewing the source code of the Freedom Convoy’s webpage on GiveSendGo.

S3 buckets are used for storing files, documents or even entire websites in Amazon’s cloud but are set to private by default, and require a multi-step process before a bucket’s contents can be made public for anyone to access.

The exposed bucket had over a thousand photos and scans of passports and driver licenses uploaded since February 4, when the Freedom Convoy’s page was first set up on GiveSendGo. The filenames suggest that the identity documents were uploaded during the payments process, which some financial institutions require before they can process a person’s payment or donation.

TechCrunch contacted GiveSendGo co-founder Jacob Wells with details of the exposed bucket on Tuesday. The bucket was secured a short time later, but Wells did not respond to our questions, including if GiveSendGo planned on informing about the security lapse those whose information was exposed.

It’s not known for exactly how long the bucket was left exposed, but a text file left behind by an unnamed security researcher, dated September 2018, warned that the bucket was “not properly configured” which can have “dangerous security implications.”

Last edited:

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
after GoFundMe froze millions of dollars in donations, citing police reports of violence and harassment in the city.
Police can (and typically do) say that about any protest. Guess Gofundme wants to limit itself to being the US healthcare system, then.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So, apparently wearing masks, especially for kids, is REALLY damaging the economy

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/end-coronavirus-restrictions/621627/

Because I would have said that America was already open... and that's his response. Oh, and no more deep cleaning

He's talking about workers not coming back into work like there's some restriction of them coming back to work... despite the fact that many people pointed that they fine staying at home. Or retiring.

Another facepalmer...somehow, he think that Biden hasnt been saying that America is open. Which flies in the face of Joe BIden.

Again, thanks John Hopkins for your utter trash. I cant believe someone from there waffled on about things that dont exist. What the hell happened?

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
So, apparently wearing masks, especially for kids, is REALLY damaging the economy

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/end-coronavirus-restrictions/621627/

Because I would have said that America was already open... and that's his response. Oh, and no more deep cleaning

He's talking about workers not coming back into work like there's some restriction of them coming back to work... despite the fact that many people pointed that they fine staying at home. Or retiring.

Another facepalmer...somehow, he think that Biden hasnt been saying that America is open. Which flies in the face of Joe BIden.

Again, thanks John Hopkins for your utter trash. I cant believe someone from there waffled on about things that dont exist. What the hell happened?
What I don't get about stories like these is do they really expect that to matter?

Like...anyone who has even the simplest ability to read between the lines can see that Biden is just like Trump in the sense that "Die for the Economy" is the unofficial platform of their Covid response. If Biden and company came out tomorrow and actually made "Die for the Economy" their actual official stance, do these writers think that people who have no desire to get Covid to make sure The Dow Jones doesn't go down a few points would go "Oh hey, the guy who still owes me $600 says that everything is safe (even though 3,000+ people are dying each day due to this) so I guess we'll go out and start doing everything again like normal!"

Like...nothing is closed (you being asked to throw on a fucking mask doesn't make things closed writer guy and the vast majority of places are optional anyway). My office is open for anyone who wants to go in. I can go to the gym, the grocery store, the movie theater, the fucking Super Bowl right now all I want.

Anyone still taking the pandemic seriously right now isn't going to magically decide to stop taking shit seriously just because politicians lie to us and say everything is all better so don't worry about it anymore.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
What I don't get about stories like these is do they really expect that to matter?

Like...anyone who has even the simplest ability to read between the lines can see that Biden is just like Trump in the sense that "Die for the Economy" is the unofficial platform of their Covid response. If Biden and company came out tomorrow and actually made "Die for the Economy" their actual official stance, do these writers think that people who have no desire to get Covid to make sure The Dow Jones doesn't go down a few points would go "Oh hey, the guy who still owes me $600 says that everything is safe (even though 3,000+ people are dying each day due to this) so I guess we'll go out and start doing everything again like normal!"

Like...nothing is closed (you being asked to throw on a fucking mask doesn't make things closed writer guy and the vast majority of places are optional anyway). My office is open for anyone who wants to go in. I can go to the gym, the grocery store, the movie theater, the fucking Super Bowl right now all I want.

Anyone still taking the pandemic seriously right now isn't going to magically decide to stop taking shit seriously just because politicians lie to us and say everything is all better so don't worry about it anymore.
I semi disagree.

I don't think Biden is die for the economy. I think Biden realizes (as much as other leaders of state) that people are not going to give up their perceived rights for their actual well being, let alone others. All he has left is to try to mitigate it as much as possible.

This is nothing new. If people were truly concerned about their health and their safety, Cigarettes, Drugs, Alcohol, Polyunsaturated Fats, Guns, Regular Vaccines, The Environment, and a plethora of choices that would inconvenience people in the short term but assured they would have their health and a damn planet to live on... well, they would be popular and the rule of the land.

Biden isn't a miracle worker. He doesn't even have my full support. But I can recognize that after January 6th, it wouldn't take the Fringe Right more than two seconds to say "THIS ISN'T A LOCKDOWN BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC, BIDEN IS FINALLY TAKING CONTROL!!! SOON THEY WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE, FORCING THE INJECTION ON YOU, AND TAKING YOUR GUNS FOR THE FIRST STEP OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!"

He's not dealing with a rational, unified base. There are still trump rallies. There are still Doctors and Nurses who reject Covid and it's severity. There are still people who listen to Joe Rogan and try for any alternative to Covid treatment. And This country continually talks about a new civil war for anything now because half the country hates that the other half exists and is ruining the country (and yes, that was purposefully worded to be interchangable).

I defy anyone to come up with words, plans, movements, or statements that will sway the hearts of the public to convince them to go into another lockdown. Even those who take the pandemic seriously who are just tired of not being 'normal' any more.

And once you have those magical words, somehow keep the efficacy of them while being considered the literal erosion of their rights because you stole their voice and the election.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I semi disagree.

I don't think Biden is die for the economy. I think Biden realizes (as much as other leaders of state) that people are not going to give up their perceived rights for their actual well being, let alone others. All he has left is to try to mitigate it as much as possible.

This is nothing new. If people were truly concerned about their health and their safety, Cigarettes, Drugs, Alcohol, Polyunsaturated Fats, Guns, Regular Vaccines, The Environment, and a plethora of choices that would inconvenience people in the short term but assured they would have their health and a damn planet to live on... well, they would be popular and the rule of the land.

Biden isn't a miracle worker. He doesn't even have my full support. But I can recognize that after January 6th, it wouldn't take the Fringe Right more than two seconds to say "THIS ISN'T A LOCKDOWN BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC, BIDEN IS FINALLY TAKING CONTROL!!! SOON THEY WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE, FORCING THE INJECTION ON YOU, AND TAKING YOUR GUNS FOR THE FIRST STEP OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!"

He's not dealing with a rational, unified base. There are still trump rallies. There are still Doctors and Nurses who reject Covid and it's severity. There are still people who listen to Joe Rogan and try for any alternative to Covid treatment. And This country continually talks about a new civil war for anything now because half the country hates that the other half exists and is ruining the country (and yes, that was purposefully worded to be interchangable).

I defy anyone to come up with words, plans, movements, or statements that will sway the hearts of the public to convince them to go into another lockdown. Even those who take the pandemic seriously who are just tired of not being 'normal' any more.

And once you have those magical words, somehow keep the efficacy of them while being considered the literal erosion of their rights because you stole their voice and the election.
I was speaking to what the article was talking about (which was arguing that we need to get "back to normal" and the best way to do that is for our politicians in charge to declare it back to normal and stop enforcing any Covid management shit). My sheer contempt for the man who still owes me $600 is not a secret but my post was "talking" to the author of the article, not talking about anything Biden could do to gain the trust of Republicans.

You can agree to disagree to whether Biden is the new boss, same as the old boss because there's nothing you or anyone will be able to say or do that would convince me that Biden isn't the same shit, different day when it comes to the Covid response between him and Trump (if them deciding that Dr Delta CEO made a compelling argument that people who were positive of Covid but didn't have symptoms after five days are good to go doesn't convince you that "Die for the Economy" is the unofficial stance, nothing will).

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Oh Tippy, you've done a naughty. You cant specifically talk about the economy because the article only implied it. (It's like when that Canadian Convoy leader was discussing Global Financiers, you CAN'T imply that he actually meant Jews.) See..
The word "economy" is not used anywhere in that piece.
I was kinda hoping that pretending the kids mask thing was DESTORYING the economy wouldnt be taken that literally. Because he talks a lot about mask restrictions in general , not just kids. Just a funny stupid take on an exasperating article that discusses problems that are being attributed to the wrong cause. Because liberals are generally idiots without any nuance or ability to take in multiple points of view at one time (thanks Jimmy Dore.)

I'm really loathing this 'COVID doesn't hurt the economy, only lockdowns do' phase of the pandemic discussion. Just doing what we did in 2019 isnt going to 'stop the malaise.'

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Just a funny stupid take on an exasperating article that discusses problems that are being attributed to the wrong cause.
It wasn't a funny stupid take. It was just stupid. Schools that largely remained remote in 2021 are testing like a year behind those that opened back up. That not attributing to the wrong cause. You've made covid restictions a personal issue for yourself and are refusing to consider that some of the restrictions were wrong in hindsight (and some were stupid to begin with).

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
It wasn't a funny stupid take. It was just stupid. Schools that largely remained remote in 2021 are testing like a year behind those that opened back up. That not attributing to the wrong cause. You've made covid restictions a personal issue for yourself and are refusing to consider that some of the restrictions were wrong in hindsight (and some were stupid to begin with).
That's.... not due to a lockdown. When you guys stop imagining thing we can perhaps have a real discussion

Seriously, exasperating

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I semi disagree.

Biden knows perfectly well that - overall - the public has no appetite for continued covid measures at the expense of the economy. Secondly, that with a vaccine existing, much of the US population probably tend to the view that most people dying of covid only have themselves to blame. Finally, everyone in the world just has to get used to covid being around forever. It might be nice if some public health practices like mask-wearing in case of potential illness do become more societally embedded from it in the long-term, though.

Of course, this all sucks for the vulnerable who can't have vaccines or will die even despite vaccination.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I was speaking to what the article was talking about (which was arguing that we need to get "back to normal" and the best way to do that is for our politicians in charge to declare it back to normal and stop enforcing any Covid management shit). My sheer contempt for the man who still owes me $600 is not a secret but my post was "talking" to the author of the article, not talking about anything Biden could do to gain the trust of Republicans.

You can agree to disagree to whether Biden is the new boss, same as the old boss because there's nothing you or anyone will be able to say or do that would convince me that Biden isn't the same shit, different day when it comes to the Covid response between him and Trump (if them deciding that Dr Delta CEO made a compelling argument that people who were positive of Covid but didn't have symptoms after five days are good to go doesn't convince you that "Die for the Economy" is the unofficial stance, nothing will).
No one's trying to convince you of anything. I don't think we're doing enough for Covid. I'm done trotting out my family for what this virus has done, but I know it's pain. I wear two masks and get looked at like I'm crazy. I haven't gone out for... fun since 2020. I've had my two shots, my booster, and my shoulders are up for any other shot they want to shove in. I'm going to perceivably be in a lock down more for five more years most likely.

But I've been surrounded by people who are looking for any excuse to make January 6th a dress rehearsal, and even before that we had the storming of the Michigan Capitol. Complete with the plan to kidnap the Governor.

There needs to be an attempt to get back to a normal. But in my opinion, a normal that includes mitigating the possible transmission of this disease and more coming down the pipe. Businesses see that they save revenue by working from home, and that's a great thing. But some people want that commute, that travel to work, that separation from their home lives and their work lives.

In the end, society is a made up concept, and the virus is absolutely real. The majority of people decided that the made up concept matters more than the real thing. And a good number shown that they will fight for that concept, more over because they don't like the other side and want an excuse to fight. And I realize they are the minority, but the real problem is that so many others, the vast majority of people are just apathetic to it any more. They get that it's bad, but they just want to pretend everything is ok.

And this is bringing it back to Biden is being the same as Trump. Your point is sound, but it ignores the fact that Trump created the mindset of this pandemic from the get go for political gain. It's become a dogma for most. Biden comes in with different ideas, but a push back to his very damn being. We needed a serious president then, and we got a clown. A clown defined how we view a virus that has claimed nearly 6 million people in under two years time, and painted anyone who tried to take this seriously as an enemy against freedom. And Malignant Freedom being what it is, it just became another cause to start a literal war over.

This is why I said I semi disagree. I feel like he could be doing much more, and if I had my say, we would be. However, I understand the political situation the Country is in, let alone the man. And I honestly feel bullets will be shot if Biden enacts another lockdown.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014

As always, wealthy astroturfing strikes again.

Oopsie doodlios...

I'm waiting for Samtemdo8 to ask "why doesn't Canada declare war on America over this?"

Reactions: Seanchaidh

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008