BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
thought you were done?
Hence why I put the I will add this. There is no rage. I'm just pointing out everything you did. But you're the one who threw a fit (or made of a fit) with three of things I mentioned earlier. You either had rage or got over defensive and tried to downplay actions of certain individuals or groups of people. Remember that.
Seems you wrote this is a hell of a rage my dude because the sentences don't make a lot of sense and I'm trying to understand where you're going with it.
They do make sense. Not my fault you can't figure it out.
if I change my mind upon learning new information isn't that a good thing?
Sometimes yes, but other times you don't. And there are other times where you'll try to pretend to forget or at least forget what you did, because it was so long ago that you don't want to remember. And then many times you fall back in the old habits as you did, exactly not that long ago.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes yes, but other times you don't. And there are other times where you'll try to pretend to forget or at least forget what you did, because it was so long ago that you don't want to remember. And then many times you fall back in the old habits as you did, exactly not that long ago.
Well aren't I the most awful piece of shit around. Go me.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Being trans doesn't excuse you from being a shitty person, and that behavior should be called out if suspected and it's on the person to prove themselves innocent of such things.
Pretty much this.

I don't particularly like witch hunting people, but on the other hand a lot of these "outspoken" internet personalities -- trans or not -- have been shown time and again to have a graveyard's worth of skeletons in their closet, and are using their identities and platforms to shield themselves from rightful criticism whilst hypocritically employing the same tactics to deplatform in turn. Some may call it employing "right wing troll tactics" and, in this case, spreading harmful stereotypes about how LGBTQ people are inherently dangerous. I'd ask how sexual predators claw their way to the top of the online social justice activist community, and why it keeps happening.

Lest any of us forget last year's Jessica Yaniv blowout on the forums, involving the same parties who just naturally assume "innocent even after proven guilty because trans".

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Pretty much this.

I don't particularly like witch hunting people, but on the other hand a lot of these "outspoken" internet personalities -- trans or not -- have been shown time and again to have a graveyard's worth of skeletons in their closet, and are using their identities and platforms to shield themselves from rightful criticism whilst hypocritically employing the same tactics to deplatform in turn. Some may call it employing "right wing troll tactics" and, in this case, spreading harmful stereotypes about how LGBTQ people are inherently dangerous. I'd ask how sexual predators claw their way to the top of the online social justice activist community, and why it keeps happening.

Lest any of us forget last year's Jessica Yaniv blowout on the forums, involving the same parties who just naturally assume "innocent even after proven guilty because trans".
Usually when you are trying to point the finger so hard at other people it's because you are desperately trying to keep people from looking at YOU.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
Kiwifarms going down is like the burning of the Library of Alexandria for the sort of people who discovered 4chan at 15 and never left.
For me seeing them going down is like watching the fall of Constantinople from the Ottoman pov. Absolute nightmare for the edgelords, a day of blessings for the woke and those hurt by Kiwifarms

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The same can be said about people "chasing you around the world". Unless you've had contact or seen these people all you have is unhindged interactions.
Uh-huh, but nobody here has accused a named individual of doing that, have they? Whereas you said you believed a named individual had committed a severe crime.

Pretty much this.

Except it didn't fucking happen with this person.

A spurious accusation was made. It was made because online right-wingers utilise allegations of paedophilia when their opponents are queer, and those allegations find fertile ground among credulous readers who simply won't check. Then they get reposted uncritically ("I believe they groom kids from what I've heard").

So we have this stupid situation, where even when the person hasn't done the thing, even when it doesn't happen, we still end up with people peddling the same "queer activist = groomer" association. As you're doing right now.

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Usually when you are trying to point the finger so hard at other people it's because you are desperately trying to keep people from looking at YOU.
Yes, we have all experienced the last 8 years of Trump

Just a couple of queries. Was there THAT many people backing Yaniv? How long did they back Yaniv?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Except it didn't fucking happen with this person.
Well, so much for trying to do this the simple, easy, and kind way.

1662504063651.png1662504075998.png

How about that whole "made and distributed untested, unapproved, bootleg hormone replacement therapy supplements to minors" thing? Did that not happen either? Which, last I checked, is in fact a credible accusation of criminal activity, which the accused didn't just confess to repeatedly on social media, they bragged about it.

I understand you'll need time to fuel up the goalposts and get them on the launch pad. Please, take your time. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Was there THAT many people backing Yaniv? How long did they back Yaniv?
Gotta be honest. I have no fucking clue who that even is. I know they're a trans person who's got some noterity for not great reasons but I couldn't tell you what. The only experience I have with Kiwifarms is indirect and only relating to DarksydePhil and a little bit of Chris Chan, again thanks to the youtube Documentary by Geno Samuel.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Gotta be honest. I have no fucking clue who that even is. I know they're a trans person who's got some noterity for not great reasons but I couldn't tell you what. The only experience I have with Kiwifarms is indirect and only relating to DarksydePhil and a little bit of Chris Chan, again thanks to the youtube Documentary by Geno Samuel.
Yaniv is the "wax my balls, bigot" one.

That is to say, the one who filed a bunch of frivolous lawsuits and human rights tribunal grievances against waxing businesses for refusing to perform genital waxing on them. Unfortunately for Yaniv, the courts quickly noticed Yaniv was targeting minority-owned businesses with clearly racial motivations, dismissed everything with prejudice, and if I remember right, compelled Yaniv to pay the legal fees and effectively banned them from making future claims.

Then the fucked up grooming shit came out, like petitioning the municipal government to be allowed to host a topless swim party for 12-year-old girls where parents would be barred from the premises.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
How about that whole "made and distributed untested, unapproved, bootleg hormone replacement therapy supplements to minors" thing? Did that not happen either? Which, last I checked, is in fact a credible accusation of criminal activity, which the accused didn't just confess to repeatedly on social media, they bragged about it.
This isn't fucking grooming. This isn't "sexual predation".

(Unless any crime warrants the 'sexual predator' moniker if the perpetrator is queer, which wouldn't surprise me, given how dogwhistley this has become).

I understand you'll need time to fuel up the goalposts [...]
Oh, that's so incredibly rich. The goalposts are right where they started: at "grooming minors". You appear to be several pitches over, trying to make the case that providing unapproved medication is the same thing as paedophilia.

Last edited:

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
This isn't fucking grooming.
I mean, I'm sure it doesn't look like it...you know, so long as you're willfully ignoring this pattern of behavior occurred at the same time said individual was also an active part of an online community that sexualized transitioning minors, in which alleged grooming took place.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I mean, I'm sure it doesn't look like it...you know, so long as you're willfully ignoring this pattern of behavior occurred at the same time said individual was also an active part of an online community that sexualized transitioning minors, in which alleged grooming took place.
Ah, so it just goes back to the original spurious accusation, for which there wasn't any evidence. Colour me unsurprised.

Last edited:

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Ah, so it just goes back to the original spurious accusation, for which no evidence has been provided. Colour me unsurprised.
Yes, the accusations which you deemed spurious writ nothing, because they disagree with your preconceptions (which happen to be consistently proven incorrect on this exact subject).

So now that we've demonstrated association with that community, what activities were going on in that community?

1662508425628.png1662508434849.png1662508455970.png

So now that we've demonstrated the activities going on in the community, with whom were they ongoing?

1662508627362.png1662508648808.png

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, the accusations which you deemed spurious writ nothing, because they disagree with your preconceptions (which happen to be consistently proven incorrect on this exact subject).
"Consistently proven wrong", when we've not had anything even approaching an attempt at proof in this topic yet, okay.

So now that we've demonstrated association with that community, what activities were going on in that community?

View attachment 6923View attachment 6924View attachment 6925

So now that we've demonstrated the activities going on in the community, with whom were they ongoing?

View attachment 6926View attachment 6927
...Sorry, I must be missing something.

These screenshots show that... some people said these things on Twitter. Hell, they're not even from the actual server. You do know Keffals doesn't actually control what other people post on Twitter, right?

Brokencontroller

Elite Member
Dec 30, 2021
Country
usa
I'm sure you'll be well aware there was a right-wing effort to conflate two entirely separate servers-- Catboy Ranch, and another where she had posted in the past but had no involvement running it or any particular involvement at all.
Arent the tweets including catboy ranch in the conversation kinda link the people to the discord?

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
"Consistently proven wrong", when we've not had anything even approaching an attempt at proof in this topic yet, okay.
I would of course be referring to your past defense of Jessica Yaniv, which is precisely why I referenced said individual earlier. Because I knew walking into this you'd attempt to dissimulate your track record on the subject.

I had a quick google based on some of this... good lord, there's a lot there I was unaware of.
Just so we're exactly clear on what track record to which I'm referring.

Where's the indication this stuff is from Catboy Ranch? Because these screenshots don't "demonstrate" the things that the lines immediately above them say they demonstrate. They show that... people said stuff somewhere.
...ya might wanna look at to whom they were replying.

I'm sure you'll be well aware there was a right-wing effort to conflate two entirely separate servers-- Catboy Ranch, and another where she had posted in the past but had no involvement running it or any particular involvement at all.
No, no there weren't two "entirely separate" entities at play. There was the Discord server, and its representative Twitter account run by Keffals. It's ironic that for someone claiming everyone but yourself is making spurious accusations, your fallback argument is and always has been "vast right-wing conspiracy" and "right-wing tactics" without ever really elaborating on what any of that means.

Especially when one of us is providing receipts on request, and that individual is definitively not you.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Well, so much for trying to do this the simple, easy, and kind way.

View attachment 6921View attachment 6922

I understand you'll need time to fuel up the goalposts and get them on the launch pad. Please, take your time. I'll be waiting.
Quick question: when you say they’re an untested and unapproved bootleg product do you mean was Jackass A compounding them in a home lab out of sugar and Tylenol to then sell to Hapless Bastards A through Z? Or were they products that just hadn’t been tested and approved by the American FDA? Like both are most certainly crimes and you totally shouldn't do them but I feel one is operating on a much higher risk profile for the end user than the other. But again, both decidedly not kosher.