Cloudflare and DDOS Guard take down Kiwifarms

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I would of course be referring to your past defense of Jessica Yaniv, which is precisely why I referenced said individual earlier. Because I knew walking into this you'd attempt to dissimulate your track record on the subject.
Is this "defence" of her actual actions, or the casualness with which people revert to attacking the person's gender identity whenever the person is an asshole?

...ya might wanna look at to whom they were replying.
Not sure you know how Twitter works, buddy.

No, no there weren't two "entirely separate" entities at play. There was the Discord server, and its representative Twitter account run by Keffals. It's ironic that for someone claiming everyone but yourself is making spurious accusations, your fallback argument is and always has been "vast right-wing conspiracy" and "right-wing tactics" without ever really elaborating on what any of that means.
There were literally two servers.

Especially when one of us is providing receipts on request, and that individual is definitively not you.
Yes, you've very handily proven that people can write things on Twitter, and that this proves someone else ran a discord server on which kids were groomed.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Quick question: when you say they’re an untested and unapproved bootleg product do you mean was Jackass A compounding them in a home lab out of sugar and Tylenol to then sell to Hapless Bastards A through Z? Or were they products that just hadn’t been tested and approved by the American FDA? Like both are most certainly crimes and you totally shouldn't do them but I feel one is operating on a much higher risk profile for the end user than the other. But again, both decidedly not kosher.
The former. The person with whom Keffels was working on this rather proudly declared it "bathtub estrogen", if that tells you anything.

The latter actually has a basis and does happen. See, people advising individuals seeking MTF HRT on how to use grey markets to acquire cypro with...some...degree of safety and legality. I still disagree with the practice, but I can at least see where the people doing that come from. But this ain't it.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Is this "defence" of her actual actions, or the casualness with which people revert to attacking the person's gender identity whenever the person is an asshole?
The casualness by which you disregarded the accusations made against the individual, on the basis of their gender identity.

Yes, you've very handily proven that people can write things on Twitter, and that this proves someone else ran a discord server on which kids were groomed.
Yes, that minors were engaged in kink talk on Twitter with Keffals, on main and on the Catboy Ranch Twitter account she admitted to administrating, apparently proves nothing and lends zero credence to the accusations they were grooming. Because apparently, there were two servers and the grooming one wasn't the one Keffals was associated with, even though for some reason she was running its Twitter account and admitted as much.

Because people posting pictures of collars that explicitly say "property of Catboy Ranch" is a totally normal and not at all suspicious thing, that people just do.

Thank God this isn't a JFK thread, because you'd be in here saying that Lee Harvey Oswald's palmprint on the Carcano M91/38 found at the sixth floor window of the Texas Book Depository building proves nothing.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The former. The person with whom Keffels was working on this rather proudly declared it "bathtub estrogen", if that tells you anything.
It tells me they should have been raided by the FBI or the DEA. Christ, trans kids if you’re listening, if you wanna get under the counter meds for anything, don’t go to an activist; go to a drug dealer. They at least will have a clue what they're doing.

The latter actually has a basis and does happen. See, people advising individuals seeking MTF HRT on how to use grey markets to acquire cypro with...some...degree of safety and legality. I still disagree with the practice, but I can at least see where the people doing that come from. But this ain't it.
If they import from any of the other five eyes countries or mainland EU like France or Germany they’re probably fine. Or Japan and South Korea in Asia. Wouldn’t want to roll the dice on many places else though.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
The casualness by which you disregarded the accusations made against the individual, on the basis of their gender identity.
This is a fucking lie.

My post was;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Yaniv's actions had nothing to do with molestation at all. She attempted to bring baseless lawsuits against a few companies, and was prevented from doing so. That's all I'm aware of. And those actions don't have any bearing on whether or not she's trans.
There we go-- "correct me if I'm wrong". Someone did, and I immediately responded that I had been unaware of those things. I didn't know something, was upfront about the fact that I might not have known it, and then was completely open to correction.

You, on the other hand, are dragging this up and intentionally misrepresenting it for a shitty little cheap smear.

Yes, that minors were engaged in kink talk on Twitter with Keffals, on main and on the Catboy Ranch Twitter account she admitted to administrating, apparently proves nothing and lends zero credence to the accusations they were grooming.
Your screenshots don't show this.

They show two people sending kink messages to her and @-ing Catboy Ranch. Then they show someone else, a 16-year-old, sending her 2 (extremely tame but I suppose arguably kink-adjacent) messages. There's not even any interaction from her here, and nothing whatsoever from the actual server. You're attempting to prove her culpability of something without providing any actions or statements from her. You're attempting to prove stuff goes on in a server without providing anything from the server.

Because apparently, there were two servers and the grooming one wasn't the one Keffals was associated with, even though for some reason she was running its Twitter account and admitted as much.
The one in which the "grooming" accusation regarding the 13-year-old, from which this all originated, was not Catboy Ranch, and was not run by Keffals. She also did not run its Twitter account. She had posted in it at a different time and that's all. I'm unsurprised you don't know this, since mostly all you've done is repost old Twitter screencaps.

Because people posting pictures of collars that explicitly say "property of Catboy Ranch" is a totally normal and not at all suspicious thing, that people just do.
I'm very sorry that catboy stuff evokes such a defensive reaction. I suggest you don't wander too far from the beaten path on the internet.

Last edited:

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
This is a fucking lie.

My post was;

There we go-- "correct me if I'm wrong". Someone did, and I immediately responded that I had been unaware of those things. I didn't know something, was upfront about the fact that I might not have known it, and then was completely open to correction.

You, on the other hand, are dragging this up and intentionally misrepresenting it for a shitty little cheap smear.
So long as we ignore the previous few pages' of that thread, in which you were active participant,

How is it a "defence"? It's irrelevant to the behaviour in question. We all agree she's a scammer.
Not exactly the best look when the entire point made about Yaniv in that thread, was they weaponize trans identity and victimhood as a shield against rightful criticism and credible allegations...whilst ignoring every other allegation cited to that point about their sexual proclivities.

Either way, my point's made. You have an established track record for disregarding and/or excusing sexual misconduct allegations against trans people as right-wing bullshit, and pushing back against proferred evidence of those allegations.

They show two people sending kink messages to her and @-ing Catboy Ranch. Then they show someone else, a 16-year-old, sending her 2 (extremely tame but I suppose arguably kink-adjacent) messages.
They're either kink messages or they aren't.

There's not even any interaction from her here, and nothing whatsoever from the actual server.
At this point you can probably guess what's about to happen.

1662514322202.png1662514337690.png

You're attempting to prove her culpability of something without providing any actions or statements from her.
lol

The one in which the "grooming" accusation regarding the 13-year-old, from which this all originated, was not Catboy Ranch, and was not run by Keffals.
It's a good thing we're not talking about that one. We're talking about the one specifically called "Catboy Ranch", which was run by Keffals and by their own admission, around and in which all this behavior happened.

Unless you have an explanation "not Catboy Ranch" would mail people collars that say "property of Catboy Ranch".

She also did not run its Twitter account.

Yes, I'm entirely aware they are (now) trying to claim it was a troll all along. I'm also entirely aware of the 2+-year-old tweets and messages from that account and Keffals' main, which would make the origin of these allegations at least a year older than when Keffals claimed they started it as a troll. They're the same tweets I posted earlier.

Keffals got busted, and they're trying to cover their ass with the "lol i trol u" canard.

I'm very sorry that catboy stuff evokes such a defensive reaction. I suggest you don't wander too far from the beaten path on the internet.
I play Final Fantasy XIV on Crystal, and my main is a female Lalafell.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Gotta be honest. I have no fucking clue who that even is. I know they're a trans person who's got some noterity for not great reasons but I couldn't tell you what. The only experience I have with Kiwifarms is indirect and only relating to DarksydePhil and a little bit of Chris Chan, again thanks to the youtube Documentary by Geno Samuel.
Well.... now, if you seen further into this thread, you know about Yaniv

If you want a sum up what the other two are fighting about, there are two issues.

One is definitive, around treatment of body waxers. There isn't much disagreement there

One is not definiative. There is some possible dodgy stuff but if there was actual grooming, Yaniv would be in jail as this happened like 7 years ago. She has been chased around for a long time and had her privacy invaded with no police action. That doesn't mean that there wasn't dodgy stuff. It just wasn't that serious enough for the police to be called in

Yaniv definitely used her being trans as an excuse for her poor behaviour with the waxers. That is seperate from her being treated as a groomer. And, to be honest, I'd prefer there was some distance put between her and kids, just in case. Because the posters/invited in question might have been blown way out of proportion... but still dodgy. Edit: hence my question about who supported Yaniv and if they did, did they stop when given the appropriate evidence.

But, as you might have not by the above arguments, anyone pointing out Yaniv not being charged with grooming mean your pro-grooming. If you want to know why De Santis equivocates transpeople with grooming, this is the person they are talking about. You have to punish a whole demographic for one person's actions

TLDR: Yes, there are notorious celeb transpeople doing bad things. No, most of the things said about transpeople is false

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
They do make sense. Not my fault you can't figure it out.
Well aren't I the most awful piece of shit around. Go me.
Bloody hell would you two just block each other (if either of you haven't already)? And no, I don't care if either of you don't wanna block/ignore the other for reasons. Both of you give each other more energy and time than either of you deserve, and to say "It's getting a bit old" would be an understatement.

OT: God, finally. Now maybe the internet can stop being quite as shit. Good riddance

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Bloody hell would you two just block each other (if either of you haven't already)? And no, I don't care if either of you don't wanna block/ignore the other for reasons. Both of you give each other more energy and time than either of you deserve, and to say "It's getting a bit old" would be an understatement.
The only reason I have not blocked him yet, is because I can at least have some conversation with him, when it's not politically related (though that has gotten messed up too). Then again, he brings on himself half time, or is willing to defends assholes or those with hugely flawed and harmful logic. I call out bullshit when I see it. I will never stop doing that when needed, or if no one else says anything. Plus, I already finished my conversation with him this afternoon.

EDIT: Note how whenever I or someone else calls Critical out, he either backpedals, ignores the points we bring up and adds something no one was talking about, or will stop responding because he usually has no evidence to back it up, and then goes somewhere else.

I do find it funny the usual suspects are playing the whole "both sides are bad" argument or are willing to hear out a group of racists and sexists' assholes with little say so and no higher authority. Yet those same ultra conservative assholes would sometimes make exceptions for pedos or child-predators as long as they are in a high enough position, and "owning the Libs! Killing all things woke!" dumb nonsense.

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Fascinating (entirely predictable) diversion in this thread about the doxing hate crime site owned by the dude hosting neo-Nazis losing it's ddos protections.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Fascinating (entirely predictable) diversion in this thread about the doxing hate crime site owned by the dude hosting neo-Nazis losing it's ddos protections.
Well, the specific problem isn't the site is a general shithole frequented by gigantic hateful assholes. Absolutely no argument there. The problem is the gigantic hateful assholes on the general shithole website tend to have a point about the people who draw their attention, to the degree of someone like Keffals.

Can't help but notice Onision hasn't been mentioned once in this whole damn thread, for example. KF went to fuckin' town on Onision and never let up once in almost the entire time the site's existed, and that dude's claimed every color on the flag over the course of his dubious "career".

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
EDIT: Note how whenever I or someone else calls Critical out, he either backpedals, ignores the points we bring up and adds something no one was talking about, or will stop responding because he usually has no evidence to back it up. and goes somewhere else.
And I'll probably do it again in the future too, let be honest here. lol. I dunno, nobody likes eating crow and sometimes it's a matter of nobody changing anyone's mind so further posts can only go poorly.

I dont really touch political topics as much these days because it's just not worth it really. Though occasionally you just gotta say something. Meh. Whatever.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Can't help but notice Onision hasn't been mentioned once in this whole damn thread, for example. KF went to fuckin' town on Onision and never let up once in almost the entire time the site's existed, and that dude's claimed every color on the flag over the course of his dubious "career".
I think that's because more people don't know anything about Kiwifarms outside of news like this in which the out of control part of the site gets noticed.

The lolcow stuff isn't as widely known because the people who follow lolcow's for the sake of laughing at them is an incredible small community. Especially now that active trolling was frowned upon because it taints the natural lolcowing. Laughing at someone being dumb is less funny when trolls make them do dumb things. people like that all natural dumb these days. Go organic or something like that.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, you mentioned it to me last year. I don't know what you were expecting different this time.
Wait what the hell did i do this time!? I didn't get political here did I. I mentioned shit about Keffels I had heard but don't know enough about, then Earacxe stepped in to drop screenshots and whatever.

Our little exchange was about previous threads. Not so much this one.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Wait what the hell did i do this time!? I didn't get political here did I. I mentioned shit about Keffels I had heard but don't know enough about, then Earacxe stepped in to drop screenshots and whatever.

Our little exchange was about previous threads. Not so much this one.
You still played some defense for Kiwifarms, or about how they're a "harmless" locowl site (at first). I know you did change your opinion, but you were more than willing to bat for a site known for racism, sexism, and harassment. That sets off a few red flags. Now I know you are not that oblivious. I am not trusting these guys for shit, and I am glad the Russian provider site dropped their pathetic asses too.

Ain't nothing harmless about Kiwifarms.

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Well, the specific problem isn't the site is a general shithole frequented by gigantic hateful assholes. Absolutely no argument there. The problem is the gigantic hateful assholes on the general shithole website tend to have a point about the people who draw their attention, to the degree of someone like Keffals.

That they occasionally get an actual bad person doesn't negate all the regular ass weird people "who draw their attention".

They don't have a point. You don't get credit for spraying bullets into a crowd just because you occasionally hit a bad person.

The specific problem is, In fact, that the site is a shithole frequented by gigantic hateful assholes posting doxes on anybody they think would be funny, driving some of them to suicide. Driving many others to have to completely disengage publicly just to get it to stop. Killing employment with made up bullshit, running harassment campaigns on charities and suicide hotlines, and trying to fuck over anybody who crosses the fucking eye of Sauron.

They don't get a pass for occasionally stumbling upon an other asshole, fucking stop with that.

Last edited:

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I've never heard anything positive about Kiwi Farms and I have heard plenty of negative things. Reading Wikipedia convinces me this was a good thing.