The M&Ms have been disbanded

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

The "Up yours libs, we don't throw fits like you SNOWFLAKES do all the time!!! FACTS AND LOGIC!!!!!!! We don't cancel things we don't like, we just moved on with our life" crowd has a normal one and got a bunch of mascots cancelled.

They didn't make the chocolate candy hot enough for Tucker Carlson to dream about when he's playing with Tucker Jr. This could have been avoided if you made the M&Ms sluttier smh

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
First the beloved Snickers dick vein and now this.

Reactions: Chimpzy

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
So evidently people are under the thinking that it's basically one giant shitpost by Mars (which now that I actually look up who Maya Rudolph is, that sounds like the most likely scenario).

So well done Mars. Well done :D

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I... I'm sorry, what's going on?
This apparently is in response to Tucker "Tucky Bucky" Carlson getting big mad that the M&Ms not being sexy enough for him anymore and now he can't get his pee pee hard or something. DeviantArt doesn't exist in the Fox News sphere I guess.

I'm not sure if that's the accurate take but I'm pretty sure the accurate take is even dumber than that.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
I vote crabs. The crab-like morphology evolved at least five times independently. That tells me nature is trying to send us a message.
Beetles outnumber everything else. Why not let them have a go at it. I can't see ladybugs and fireflies in charge being any more destructive than your average demagogue.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Because Tucker Carlson is horny for the green one, but was disgusted to learn she's brown on the inside:

davidmc1158

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I vote crabs. The crab-like morphology evolved at least five times independently. That tells me nature is trying to send us a message.
I vote for the ants. They're organized, already have nation-sized super colonies and have already staged a successful military invasion of several continents (fire ants).

I, for one, welcome our inevitable insectoid overlords.