They fired the Escapist's editor, and the video team, Yahtzee resigns

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
wtf, I thought Nick was the one in boss position. there was another boss behind the curtain? shit.looked like he was making gains pretty well too. glad to hear the nda chains are given the fck you they deserve at least. yet another tool of silence the capitalist class exploits people financially struggling with

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
wtf, I thought Nick was the one in boss position. there was another boss behind the curtain? shit.looked like he was making gains pretty well too. glad to hear the nda chains are given the fck you they deserve at least
He was the editor, not the owner, Gamurs is the owner. They fired him.

You might want to follow him on Twitter to uhhh see how this progresses.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must

huh, thanks for the clarification. is a disappointment indeed. think I got him added already, though that website sure is steadily getting worse every visit, will keep curious eyes out nonetheless

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Not hitting targets. :)

I know that other people have been fired or resigned. Not sure what I can disclose, except this.
wtf, I thought Nick was the one in boss position. there was another boss behind the curtain? shit.looked like he was making gains pretty well too. glad to hear the nda chains are given the fck you they deserve at least. yet another tool of silence the capitalist class exploits people financially struggling with

I knew he wasn't a boss, but he was still in a high position. Seriously though, what the hell is going on?

Zeke davis

Apr 30, 2020
Country
United States
A long time ago this fourm and it's past members was the very thing that got me off the new atheist train and away from from being an techbro like my father. I am saddened by the loss of this site and the loss of this forum.

Last edited:

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
A long time ago this fourm and it's past members was the very thing that got me off the new atheist train and away from from being an techbro like my father. I am saddened by the loss of this site and the loss of this forum.
Mabye we all should make a Discord server?

Reactions: Dalisclock