Armed civilian, 17, shoots 2 dead during Kenosha happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine

I can provide youtube clips of the event, but it's raw and graphic. Ask in private and I can send them, if you can't find it yourself.

A 17 year old kid shot 2 protestors dead and wounded one during the happening in Kenosha, Illinois. Several clips of the event show him running away from pursuers, then tripping over, going into a sitting position and proceeding to shoot three people that tried to disarm him from point-blank. This is a part of a recent move from local militias that arrived at Kenosha last night, and may incur further escalation of violence.

So, Escapist, kids with guns shooting protesters is happening right now. What will happen next?

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
So, Escapist, kids with guns shooting protesters is happening right now. What will happen next?
More bloodshed. The police state and its sycophantic apologists aren't going down without a fight and unfortunately they value human life a lot less than everyone else. There will probably be a few more precincts and prisons set on fire. The pigs want to see themselves as an occupying force, so we're going to treat them as such.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
More bloodshed. The police state and its sycophantic apologists aren't going down without a fight and unfortunately they value human life a lot less than everyone else. There will probably be a few more precincts and prisons set on fire. The pigs want to see themselves as an occupying force, so we're going to treat them as such.
It was an independent militia, probably lolbertarians, not the police that did this.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Crimson ninja'd you on the Kenosha Thread we already had going:

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Crimson ninja'd you on the Kenosha Thread we already had going:
Unlucky

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
So he's not a domestic terrorist, he's state militia who traveled out of state to shoot black people, I mean rioters. Also how does a 17 year old buy a gun? I could have sworn there was a age restriction on those purchases.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So he's not a domestic terrorist, he's state militia who traveled out of state to shoot black people, I mean rioters. Also how does a 17 year old buy a gun? I could have sworn there was a age restriction on those purchases.
He's from Illinois, and he came with a family member (I think). You can see it in the clips as well.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
He's from Illinois, and he came with a family member (I think). You can see it in the clips as well.
So he traveled out of state. He shot 3 people in Wisconsin, which is not Illinois. So he's "state militia" that traveled out of state, without being deployed or called up, to begin putting down "rioters".

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So he traveled out of state. He shot 3 people in Wisconsin, which is not Illinois. So he's "state militia" that traveled out of state, without being deployed or called up, to begin putting down "rioters".
Ah, not really. You ought to see the clips. I can send them to you if you send me a private message, they're on youtube

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
There is no higher calling for many militia than an excuse to shoot black people rioters.

I prefer the British law view of this sort of thing. If you take a lethal weapon to a situation where you had reason to believe there was a risk of violence, if you use that weapon, then in the eyes of the law you are boned even if it was self defence, because you should have stayed the fuck out that situation in the first place.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
There is no higher calling for many militia than an excuse to shoot black people rioters.

I prefer the British law view of this sort of thing. If you take a lethal weapon to a situation where you had reason to believe there was a risk of violence, if you use that weapon, then in the eyes of the law you are boned even if it was self defence, because you should have stayed the fuck out that situation in the first place.
Does it mean that if your store had been vandalized, and you decide to stand guard at your store the next night with a weapon, you're liable for any altercation that arises from this decision?

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Ah, not really. You ought to see the clips. I can send them to you if you send me a private message, they're on youtube
I've seen the videos. Its a buggy kid in a green shit and jeans with daddy's gun across his chest having shot people. He's still A. A Kid, B. from out of state, and C. Not a member of any armed forces or peace keeping force.
And its not self defense because he put himself in a dangerous position. He had a duty to withdraw, not open fire. Its straight up murder.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I've seen the videos. Its a buggy kid in a green shit and jeans with daddy's gun across his chest having shot people. He's still A. A Kid, B. from out of state, and C. Not a member of any armed forces or peace keeping force.
And its not self defense because he put himself in a dangerous position. He had a duty to withdraw, not open fire. Its straight up murder.
Kid was getting pursued, then fell down, and people tried to dogpile him and take his gun.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Does it mean that if your store had been vandalized, and you decide to stand guard at your store the next night with a weapon, you're liable for any altercation that arises from this decision?
That's an false equivalency. There was no store, the kid wasn't from that town, let alone state, and wasn't defending anything.
You are allowed to defend your property, this kid was hundreds of miles away from his parent's property. He had no business being there, let alone armed.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Kid was getting pursued, then fell down, and people tried to dogpile him and take his gun.
The kid was in a situation where he knew his presence and gun would cause a situation. He wasn't defending shit, he was out for blood. And given how the situation ended up, I'd say the people around him has good cause to believe him a danger to others and disarming him was the right call.
You don't show up to a protest with a gun, from out of state, for good reasons.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
That's an false equivalency. There was no store, the kid wasn't from that town, let alone state, and wasn't defending anything.
You are allowed to defend your property, this kid was hundreds of miles away from his parent's property. He had no business being there, let alone armed.
Legit had no intention of equating the two, I was curious about British law.
The kid was in a situation where he knew his presence and gun would cause a situation. He wasn't defending shit, he was out for blood. And given how the situation ended up, I'd say the people around him has good cause to believe him a danger to others and disarming him was the right call.
You don't show up to a protest with a gun, from out of state, for good reasons.
They didn't know he was out of state or whatever - they chased him down and hit him, and got shot. I'm not talking about judge giving him a verdict or whatever, but what the people thought when they were running after him and tried to dogpile him.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Legit had no intention of equating the two, I was curious about British law.

They didn't know he was out of state or whatever - they chased him down and hit him, and got shot. I'm not talking about judge giving him a verdict or whatever, but what the people thought when they were running after him and tried to dogpile him.
But he knew he was from out of state. He went to another state with a gun. Why? What did he intend to do? What business did he have at that protest, with a gun?
You can't put yourself in a dangerous situation, and then defend yourself. He was the situation. They were defending themselves from him. He was the crazy lone gunner from another state shooting people. And seeings how he's charged with first-degree intentional homicide, the DA would agree.
Even if his little militia group claims they're protecting their life and property, well...out of state. A Wisconsin protest or even riot doesn't threaten the life and property of some kid in Illinois.
So he's just a murder. Alleged, to be fair, but one of the dead is a white guy, so yeah...

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
But he knew he was from out of state. He went to another state with a gun. Why? What did he intend to do? What business did he have at that protest, with a gun?
You can't put yourself in a dangerous situation, and then defend yourself. He was the situation. They were defending themselves from him. He was the crazy lone gunner from another state shooting people. And seeings how he's charged with first-degree intentional homicide, the DA would agree.
Even if his little militia group claims they're protecting their life and property, well...out of state. A Wisconsin protest or even riot doesn't threaten the life and property of some kid in Illinois.
So he's just a murder. Alleged, to be fair, but one of the dead is a white guy, so yeah...
He will definitely get prison because he had the weapon, and he was 17.
I can send you the youtube clip if you want, you can see them try to dogpile him. Just ask, I'll send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.