Some good music.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I only listen to Latif's posts.

Everybody else's music taste is shit.

Edit: well, why don't I make a contribution to set folks straight.

This is what I listen to when I've had a long day and just need to relax. Let my hair down, lean back in a recliner, close my eyes, and drift away to these warm and dulcet tones.
That just sounds like my tinitus.

Embrace

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
You can tell this is poorly made poptimist propaganda when shoegaze is deeper down the iceberg than prog and "experimental". I bet you think My Bloody Valentine are experimental, you Carly Rae Jepsen fan.
Good god...fucking shoegaze? That's barely a step away from 6th form Indie! Maybe like a toes length further...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Don't know if anyone is actually bothering to watch these, but whatever. I fucking love this song.
Oh Hey Saelune. Welcome back if that is indeed you. I can't speak for others but I do tend to listen to most of the songs posted since I'm always looking for new stuff to add to the playlist, plus its something to do while reading web comics.

Random stuff:

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Here's a few of my favourite songs from the last couple of years (the first is actually about 7-8 years old but wasn't officially "finished" and released):

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
With everything going on, been listening to one of my favorites lately. This song comes to mind in particular

"'Something Good Coming' was about how, when life got hard, he'd always keep trying," says Dana. "It was probably about him. On that album, he was very insightful about how hard life is, and how you've gotta just prevail-get over shit."

RIP TP

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Well, shit. I wanted to be sneaky and edit this into last post but not allowed. There goes all my stealth points.

Whilst here and able to edit however...Floppotron!

A printer and floppy disc drives set to vibrate at specific speeds, createth music.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently been obsessed with Kirsty MacColl's 1989 album Kite. Absolutely stellar.