Feds are reportedly abducting people in portland

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Remember when CHAZ existed until they wrecked the mayor's house? I 'member. It was comfortable for them to run this - thttps://nationalfile.com/seattle-gave-soundcloud-rapper-turned-chop-warlord-raz-simone-80000-to-build-recording-studio-in-2019/ until they went off their leash. https://www.newsbreak.com/washingto...az-cleared-after-protestors-come-to-her-house

But this isn't related, just a tangent. I do connect this in my head though, which is why I got into this conclusion
19ff2d447a6e2ad58e8e7fb116bc759b.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: Iron

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The Oregon dem machine is very unhappy with the riots and they tend to operate fairly independently due to rarely being the focus, and the DA challenging all this is a grassroots progressive. Your argument makes zero sense.
It makes sense.

Democratic politicians aren't "protesting". People of your persuasion are. The Democrats nationally encouraged it because they thought people like you were their allies. They were wrong. The local Democratic elected officials found this out. The end.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
It makes sense.

Democratic politicians aren't "protesting". People of your persuasion are. The Democrats nationally encouraged it because they thought people like you were their allies. They were wrong. The local Democratic elected officials found this out. The end.
Ride the tiger, get eaten by it.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Portland’s about half the state’s population and much of the rest is fairly red
Isn't that what I was saying about the racist groups in Oregon though? Those red areas have some pretty far right white nationalists groups in them too. IS that the GOP plan this time? Put warrants out on all the protesters and either have them arrested, felony charges or with warrants so they are afraid to go to the polls? If they prevent Portland from voting, then they get control. Wouldn't surprise me if they did at this point with all the other underhanded shit they have been doing.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
NYC is much more politically diverse than Portland, which is to say NYC is mostly under the control of garbage real estate and Wall Street dipshits.
I don't understand. Can you explain?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I don't understand. Can you explain?
The most right wing people in Portland are liberal commuters. The most right wing people in NYC are Irish-Italian madmen with a practiced speech about the dangers of Puerto Ricans. Very different.

Reactions: lil devils x