Whistleblowing Nurse: ICE may be doing an ethnic cleansing via sterilization

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
So, bad times. Looks like ICE are pulling some screwy shit to carry out mass-sterilization. Not great. Maybe we shouldn’t keep people in concentration camps for the horrific crime of crossing a border.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I am putting this here from the other thread:

SO the parade continues:

Multiple women came forward to tell Project South about what they perceived to be the inordinate rate at which women in ICDC were subjected to hysterectomies – a surgical operation in which all or part of the uterus is removed. Additionally, many of the immigrant women who underwent the procedure were reportedly “confused” when asked to explain why they had the surgery, with one detainee likening their treatment to prisoners in concentration camps.

“Recently, a detained immigrant told Project South that she talked to five different women detained at ICDC between October and December 2019 who had a hysterectomy done,” the complaint stated. “When she talked to them about the surgery, the women ‘reacted confused when explaining why they had one done.’ The woman told Project South that it was as though the women were ‘trying to tell themselves it’s going to be OK.’”

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp. It was like they’re experimenting with our bodies,” the detainee said.

According to Wooten, ICDC consistently used a particular gynecologist – outside the facility – who almost always opted to remove all or part of the uterus of his female detainee patients.

“Everybody he sees has a hysterectomy—just about everybody,” Wooten said, adding that, “everybody’s uterus cannot be that bad.”
( From your link)

Trump is going to justify mass illegal sterilization and abuse by dehumanizing them and how they are:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” ~ Donald Trump

And that it was necessary to prevent " anchor babies".
" I'll keep saying Anchor baby" even if it is not PC" ~ Donald Trump

" President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

This would be the most dramatic move yet in Trump's hard-line immigration campaign, this time targeting "anchor babies" and "chain migration." And it will set off another standoff with the courts, as Trump’s power to do this through executive action is debatable, to say the least. "

I am sure Trump and many of his supporters think this is great and will not have any impact on whether they will vote for him.

"Human rights spewman rights" as far as their concerned. Racists do not see other races as " people". This really should be making people's stomachs turn, but sadly it isn't.

Last edited:

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I am putting this here from the other thread:

SO the parade continues:

Multiple women came forward to tell Project South about what they perceived to be the inordinate rate at which women in ICDC were subjected to hysterectomies – a surgical operation in which all or part of the uterus is removed. Additionally, many of the immigrant women who underwent the procedure were reportedly “confused” when asked to explain why they had the surgery, with one detainee likening their treatment to prisoners in concentration camps.

“Recently, a detained immigrant told Project South that she talked to five different women detained at ICDC between October and December 2019 who had a hysterectomy done,” the complaint stated. “When she talked to them about the surgery, the women ‘reacted confused when explaining why they had one done.’ The woman told Project South that it was as though the women were ‘trying to tell themselves it’s going to be OK.’”

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp. It was like they’re experimenting with our bodies,” the detainee said.

According to Wooten, ICDC consistently used a particular gynecologist – outside the facility – who almost always opted to remove all or part of the uterus of his female detainee patients.

“Everybody he sees has a hysterectomy—just about everybody,” Wooten said, adding that, “everybody’s uterus cannot be that bad.”

( From your link)

Trump is going to justify mass illegal sterilization and abuse by dehumanizing them and how they are:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said in the same speech. “They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” ~ Donald Trump

And that it was necessary to prevent " anchor babies".
" I'll keep saying Anchor baby" even if it is not PC" ~ Donald Trump

" President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil, he said yesterday in an exclusive interview for "Axios on HBO," a new four-part documentary news series debuting on HBO this Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT.

This would be the most dramatic move yet in Trump's hard-line immigration campaign, this time targeting "anchor babies" and "chain migration." And it will set off another standoff with the courts, as Trump’s power to do this through executive action is debatable, to say the least. "

I am sure Trump and many of his supporters think this is great and will not have any impact on whether they will vote for him.

"Human rights spewman rights" as far as their concerned. Racists do not see other races as " people". This really should be making people's stomachs turn, but sadly it isn't.
What other thread?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
What other thread?
Yours is the first thread about it, Seanchaidh posted about it in Obsidan Jones thread but I told him it needed it's own thread , that this was too serious to disappear into another thread. I guess you handled it b4 he did.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yours is the first thread about it, Seanchaidh posted about it in Obsidan Jones thread but I told him it needed it's own thread , that this was too serious to disappear into another thread. I guess you handled it b4 he did.
I found it independently of him when I woke up today.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I found it independently of him when I woke up today.
You got it taken care of either way.
This happening is so unthinkable, so disgusting, It is hard to even imagine what these women have been going through there.

“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp. It was like they’re experimenting with our bodies,” the detainee said."

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Reminder the "concentration camps" were put into law and built by the Obama administration and most of the photos inside the facilities are from 2014.
You can ask the New York Times to "fact-check" this if you want while you go hysterical.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Reminder the "concentration camps" were put into law and built by the Obama administration and most of the photos inside the facilities are from 2014.
You can ask the New York Times to "fact-check" this if you want while you go hysterical.
"Don't worry folks, we found somebody else to blame for it, that makes the continued practice completely morally justifiable. Nothing to see here, move along."

This is another example of an excuse not to give a shit. Is the Trump administration sterilizing detained people against their will? Who gives a shit. The last guy was crap on immigration too.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
"Don't worry folks, we found somebody else to blame for it, that makes the continued practice completely morally justifiable. Nothing to see here, move along."

This is another example of an excuse not to give a shit. Is the Trump administration sterilizing detained people against their will? Who gives a shit. The last guy was crap on immigration too.
This is not different from the laws designed to further surveillance in the US, which were advocated by both Republicans and Democrats.

Regarding the allegations of mass-sterilization, you can investigate it further, but I find this super-sensationalist and dishonest at best. Five women were found to be treated the same way by the same doctor, which either means that the doctor indeed pursued a policy of sterilization against women that did not understand what he was doing because of the language barrier (I presume) or that, maybe, the situation of the women required the specialty of this doctor and they did not understand the gravity of it because of the language barrier.

Reactions: gorfias

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Yea, because the people who built the house are somehow responsible when Three Finger, Saw Tooth and One Eye move in and start eating people because that is how logic works.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
This is not different from the laws designed to further surveillance in the US, which were advocated by both Republicans and Democrats.
Subtext: "And thus it is morally and ethically acceptable to continue these practices."

I find this super-sensationalist and dishonest at best. Five women were found to be treated the same way by the same doctor, which either means that the doctor indeed pursued a policy of sterilization against women that did not understand what he was doing because of the language barrier (I presume) or that, maybe, the situation of the women required the specialty of this doctor and they did not understand the gravity of it because of the language barrier.
This just tells me that you never had any intention of approaching this with an open mind. "Performed a hysterectomy because of the language barrier," my entire ass. This is your most elaborate excuse to not give a shit yet.

Yea, because the people who built the house are somehow responsible when Three Finger, Saw Tooth and One Eye move in and start eating people because that is how logic works.
This is more like anti-logic. The purpose of these excuses as rhetoric is to shut down real, engaged discussion by mocking the very idea of being engaged at all.

Reactions: CaitSeith

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
And he can go to hell for it. He was very Republican in a lot of areas. Black people deserved a better president.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
You say this as if I like Democrat fascism more than Republican fascism.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
You say this as if I like Democrat fascism more than Republican fascism.
Fascism can be viewed as Capitalism, so no, that's not true. They're both the same. You guys view subtext in my post and try to pin shit on me instead of actually asking for my opinion on stuff.
Subtext: "And thus it is morally and ethically acceptable to continue these practices."

This just tells me that you never had any intention of approaching this with an open mind. "Performed a hysterectomy because of the language barrier," my entire ass. This is your most elaborate excuse to not give a shit yet.

This is more like anti-logic. The purpose of these excuses as rhetoric is to shut down real, engaged discussion by mocking the very idea of being engaged at all.
What discussion is here actually.
Tell me please the discussion here.
What else is there to say besides "investigate this further". Here I was, speculating on how this went down, and you think it's shutting down a discussion? You're the one that doesn't even engage with what I said.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Yea, this is somehow sensationalist:
Yea because the ONLY time in our history when this happened was when they illegally did forced sterilization on people:

"The Nixon administration dramatically increased Medicaid-funded sterilization of low-income Americans, primarily those of color. While these sterilizations were voluntary as a matter of policy, anecdotal evidence later suggested that they were often involuntary as a matter of practice. Patients were frequently misinformed or left uninformed regarding the nature of the procedures that they'd agreed to undergo. "

When Trump said he learned a lot from Nixon, THIS isn't what should have come to mind.

Reactions: CaitSeith