Some good music.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Did somebody say Ska time? You're right, no one did, because everyone knows you never need to say 'ska time', its always ska time.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Effective ambience for study and writing. The words do seem picked solely for the pleasure of rhyming aloud though.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Never heard the original somehow. As in touch as ever! Not interested in the original now either.

Gotta keep Cornell love alive.

Last edited:

dscross

Elite Member
Legacy
May 14, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Might as well plug my own band while this thread is up. It's Uk style indie music and my vocals are a bit unique so it won't be everyone's cup of tea but obviously you are all welcome to give us a spin. It's upbeat with melancholy lyrics so it's a bit smiths-y in that sense. There's a playlist...

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
How many times has this happened to you:

Driving along and a song pops into your head before you even turn on the radio. Turn it on and there it is!

Most recently -
80's XM

Have had it happen on normal FM at least a couple times too but airplay isn't nearly as varied there.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Leatherface were the ultimate victims of dodgy production and poor promotion. Their album Mush is a punk rock tour de force, a blistering explosion of fearsome riffs and poetic lyricism. Hard music made by hard men from a hard town, but with a gentle human soul. As Frankie Stubbs once said, "I knew the band was doing alright when all the kids with mohawks went to the back and the speccy kids with rucksacks came to the front".

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Whats the feeling... I feel it over coming me, the VOICE OF CHAOS!!! That means its time for some randomly themed songs.

Aww, that turned out not being as random as I hoped. The chaos gods will never accept me now.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Mae don't always work for me but I salute their ambition. This song's really cool.