Twitch removes famous emote

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Vaush isn't great, but he's no "people whose houses go underwater can just sell the house, checkmate global warming alarmists" Ben Shapiro.
Also, nobody was posting Vaush videos here, I certainly wasn't, and nobody "left" was, so... yeah, bringing him up served about as much purpose as bringing up Bob Chipman. Surprise, surprise.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
They have identified several people from the DC "riot" also as people who were part of BLM protests elsewhere this year.

A guy was there. Cool. I follow like a half dozen leftists that were there to take photos. Fucking Molly Conger was there and posted about it online. This isn’t fucking news. Jesus Christ.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
A guy was there. Cool. I follow like a half dozen leftists that were there to take photos. Fucking Molly Conger was there and posted about it online. This isn’t fucking news. Jesus Christ.
Apparently there was also a Yorkshire terrier present. So by alt-right logic I guess that changes this failed coup to a dog show now.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Apparently there was also a Yorkshire terrier present. So by alt-right logic I guess that changes this failed coup to a dog show now.
Wanna know who fucking Rudy Giuliani’s primary source for Antifa having been in charge was? Nick “America First” Fuentes, who also got in a fight with the Drama Alert guy for being too cowardly to be there. And, y’know, helped organize the whole thing and was filmed inside the fucking building. Shit, there’s people saying his dudes made it into Pelosi’s fucking office.

Edit: I have many more jokes to make about the trad cath boy wonder so please please someone argue with me on this one.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
What's quite funny about this is to not consider that some people can support Trump, the idea of a stolen election, and yet also BLM.

The standard way of thinking is to assume a stereotype of extreme left (BLM) and extreme right (Trump), and the two do not mix. Although mostly true, In reality, there are a whole host of different ideologies at play varying between individuals, and the expression of those ideologies in some people will end up in a pattern of beliefs that defy simplified visions. It's important to remember that simplifications are not the absolute rules.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I thought you wanted something closer to communism. You kick them out of work and yeh you'll be supporting the via your tax dollars for unemployment lol.
Ah, so after repeatedly haruaging me for not wanting to cuddle and employ facists and armed radicals because it'll hurt their feewings, we get the "If you hate Fascists, you must be a commie!" defense.

And we're done.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Vaush isn't great, but he's no "people whose houses go underwater can just sell the house, checkmate global warming alarmists" Ben Shapiro.
No but he has been a "There should be no age of consent" and there as the time he was all for Believe women until the woman in question said the guy who attacked her was a minority then she was lying to try and frame a poor innocent minority.

I mean I've also seen Vaush have equally dumb uninformed takes to Shapiro on matters too

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Ah, so after repeatedly haruaging me for not wanting to cuddle and employ facists and armed radcials because it'll hurt their feewings, we get the "If you hate Facists, you must be a commie!" defense.

And we're done.
Ok you're unwilling to show them another way.

How do you expect them to change again?

Or is the hope they just die in a ditch out of sight?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
What's quite funny about this is to not consider that some people can support Trump, the idea of a stolen election, and yet also BLM.

The standard way of thinking is to assume a stereotype of extreme left (BLM) and extreme right (Trump), and the two do not mix. Although mostly true, In reality, there are a whole host of different ideologies at play varying between individuals, and the expression of those ideologies in some people will end up in a pattern of beliefs that defy simplified visions. It's important to remember that simplifications are not the absolute rules.
Nonono, wanna know the actually very funny thing to consider here? Rightists went to BLM protests to livestream them too. By Rudy’s own logic, BLM is under the leadership of Boogs and Proud Boys.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Nonono, wanna know the actually very funny thing to consider here? Rightists went to BLM protests to livestream them too. By Rudy’s own logic, BLM is under the leadership of Boogs and Proud Boys.
Well no, you see, because BLM Antifa commies are sniveling back-stabby sorts, they move behind the scenes to influence Good Honest Americans (tm) and make them do what the commies want. GHA's of course don't do that because saying they can influence a country wide movement is of course laughable since they don't have the power in society. They're just their to honestly document.

Nevermind the implication that right-wingers are so dumb that a couple of BLM activists can work a crowd of them to do something "No true American would ever do", we just don't think about that.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Protesting isn't a crime, though, is it?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well no, you see, because BLM Antifa commies are sniveling back-stabby sorts, they move behind the scenes to influence Good Honest Americans (tm) and make them do what the commies want. GHA's of course don't do that because saying they can influence a country wide movement is of course laughable since they don't have the power in society. They're just their to honestly document.

Nevermind the implication that right-wingers are so dumb that a couple of BLM activists can work a crowd of them to do something "No true American would ever do", we just don't think about that.
Which is why they’re mad at a black dude from Provost rather than local organizer but white Molly Conger.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Which is why they’re mad at a black dude from Provost rather than local organizer but white Molly Conger.
Well of course. Black people are doubly effective at tricking Good Honest Americans. Didn't you ever play MyFaRog?