The Stuff removed / changed / pulled relating to Trump

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Nobody should. Hence, nobody should be censored or suppressed for spreading anyone's definition of a lie
Note to both Houseman and our benevolent banhammer-wielding overlord: None of what I post below is true. It is entirely nonsense I made up for rhetorical reasons. I have absolutely no evidence and it's all incorrect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that being said...

Houseman, you're a pedophile. You sexually assault underage children for fun after abducting them from your local school. I plan on informing your coworkers, family, and friends of the heinous truth.

Here's my proof:

Houseman said:
I'm a pedophile.
Now before you tell me I'm lying and I shouldn't inform everyone of the facts stated above, remember that "nobody should be censored or suppressed for spreading your definition of a lie." I have no plans to pursue this in the corrupt court system that will inevitably throw out my lawsuits "for technicalities." I'll simply take action as a patriotic citizen and send letters to your neighbors, potential employers, and everyone you know (or maybe I'll storm your house with tactical gear, zip ties, and firearms). I will do this for the rest of your life anywhere you go. Any attempts to commit censorship of my free speech through criminal prosecution, civil relief, or platform moderation will be evidence that I am correct. I know the truth that you are a monster and the truth won't be suppressed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, everything written above is entirely made up to illustrate a point. Houseman is not a pedophile.

Last edited:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Note to both Houseman and our benevolent banhammer-wielding overlord: None of what I post below is true. It is entirely nonsense I made up for rhetorical reasons. I have absolutely no evidence and it's all incorrect.

With that being said...

Houseman, you're a pedophile. You sexually assault underage children for fun after abducting them from your local school. I plan on informing your coworkers, family, and friends of the heinous truth.

Here's my proof:

Now before you tell me I'm lying and I shouldn't inform everyone of the facts stated above, remember that "nobody should be censored or suppressed for spreading your definition of a lie." I have no plans to pursue this in the corrupt court system that will inevitably throw out my lawsuits "for technicalities." I'll simply take action as a patriotic citizen and send letters to your neighbors, potential employers, and everyone you know (or maybe I'll storm your house?). I will do this for the rest of your life anywhere you go. Any attempts to commit censorship of my free speech through criminal prosecution, civil relief, or platform moderation will be evidence that I am correct. I know the truth that you are a monster and the truth won't be suppressed.

Again, everything written above is entirely made up to illustrate a point. Houseman is not a pedophile.
Yes, free speech means you are allowed to say this.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

With that being said...

Here's my proof:

Now before you tell me I'm lying and I shouldn't inform everyone of the facts stated above, remember that "nobody should be censored or suppressed for spreading your definition of a lie." I have no plans to pursue this in the corrupt court system that will inevitably throw out my lawsuits "for technicalities." I'll simply take action as a patriotic citizen and send letters to your neighbors, potential employers, and everyone you know (or maybe I'll storm your house with tactical gear, zip ties, and firearms). I will do this for the rest of your life anywhere you go. Any attempts to commit censorship of my free speech through criminal prosecution, civil relief, or platform moderation will be evidence that I am correct. I know the truth that you are a monster and the truth won't be suppressed.

You’re arguing with someone who wants ISIS to be able to issue death threats.

Reactions: CaitSeith

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure that a case could be made for slander, defamation or what have you.

So, free speech wouldn't cover that.
So be it. I just assumed, for the sake of argument, that what Avnger is saying is legal.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Yes, free speech means you are allowed to say this.
So I should be allowed to continue saying that? You feel that me continuing to be able to do so is beneficial to society and that every platform should be forced to host my allegations? You'd have no issues with me contacting your employer and neighbors? You wouldn't take (and you wouldn't want any platform or legal authority to take) any action to stop me in such a hypothetical regardless of the consequences to yourself or others?

So be it. I just assumed, for the sake of argument, that what Avnger is saying is legal.
Any attempt to make what I would be saying illegal would violate your definition of free speech and be censorship.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So I should be allowed to continue saying that?
Should you be censored just because someone disagrees with what you're saying? No.

You'd have no issues with me contacting your employer and neighbors? You wouldn't take (and you wouldn't want any platform to take) any action to stop me in such a hypothetical regardless of the consequences to yourself or others?
Nope.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
That has to do more with how the police respond to an unverified threat, than freedom of speech.
How about swatting, but instead of the cops it's a mob someone has been using their free speech over several months of rallies to convince that you're a dangerous pedophile?

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
How about swatting, but instead of the cops it's a mob someone has been using their free speech over several months of rallies to convince that you're a dangerous pedophile?
So long as the mob doesn't do anything illegal.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Just pointing out that mr free speech, don't censor me etc etc reported me using the phrase dumbass.

Proving he doesn't believe his own rhetoric and he's a troll looking to tread the line to see if he can get others punished.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Just pointing out that mr free speech, don't censor me etc etc reported me using the phrase dumbass.
How do you know that someone else didn't report you, or that a mod wasn't watching our conversation the whole time?
Regardless, these are the rules you love so much. Enjoy.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
So like Republicucks are always screeching that private companies have the right to not cater to everyone. Like if a cake store doesn't want to make a wedding cake for gays, then the client can just go to another place. So why don't they just invest or make their own conservative google, twitter, facebook, and youtube? I say let everyone make their retarded echo chambers.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So why don't they just invest or make their own conservative google, twitter, facebook, and youtube? I say let everyone make their retarded echo chambers.
Because they get attacked and shut down by the opposition, like what happened to Parler, Gab, etc. Cloud companies stop hosting them. Payment processors stop processing payments for them.

And then when people try to build their own government, for example, by storming the capitol, turns out they don't like that very much.