Iron Kingdoms: Requiem

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Anyone else interested in this (it's been KS'd and funded, so no real reason to back it at this stage, per se), but just wondering if Iron Kingdoms has much of a following here, given that their signature RPG is returning to the DnD system?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Sounds pretty cool. I always liked the IK setting and story. Although I stopped playing Warmachine before they added the behemoths book, I do wish I kept up with the story of the setting.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Sounds pretty cool. I always liked the IK setting and story. Although I stopped playing Warmachine before they added the behemoths book, I do wish I kept up with the story of the setting.
Quite a lot of shit's gone down since then. Behemoth was released with Apotheosis, so you've missed a whole edition of the game, heh. Any particular characters you want an update on?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Quite a lot of shit's gone down since then. Behemoth was released with Apotheosis, so you've missed a whole edition of the game, heh. Any particular characters you want an update on?
Err, not the Behemoth then since I have that model and book. I meant the big guys... which I forget what they were called... colossals?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Err, not the Behemoth then since I have that model and book. I meant the big guys... which I forget what they were called... colossals?
Probably Colossals/Gargantuans but could be Wrath/Domination, as battle engines were the first models on huge bases. Not much of a difference though as they were released more or less back to back in 2011/2. OK, so not as much has gone down, but the plot still moved on quite a bit since then.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Probably Colossals/Gargantuans but could be Wrath/Domination, as battle engines were the first models on huge bases. Not much of a difference though as they were released more or less back to back in 2011/2. OK, so not as much has gone down, but the plot still moved on quite a bit since then.
I think it might have been the battle engines book since I remember trying to look up stats for the Khador battle wagon thing.