Hunter Biden CBS interview sees him admit the laptop could be his but blames Russian hackers

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Oh no! An adult having consensual sexual relations with other adults! The horror!
Oh, I don't give a shit about that. Have you seen that picture tho? It's hilarious. It's just so ... weird. Just, that room. And why does everybody still have their undies on if they're fucking? Why the a giant Squirtle plush? And also, why is there a friggin dog on the bed with them?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Oh, I don't give a shit about that. Have you seen that picture tho? It's hilarious. It's just so ... weird. Just, that room. And why does everybody still have their undies on if they're fucking? Why the a giant Squirtle plush? And also, why is there a friggin dog on the bed with them?
Not yet. Still working, so I didn't want to risk opening it up (I see you lurking there CTS o.o). It's a planned treat for when I sign off.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Anyone else just forget that prostitution is illegal because you only hear about it regarding rich people who never face consequences?

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Both women on him like that looks like it'd be rather uncomfortable, but then again that Squirtle makes it all passable.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Ok I came to this thread because this whole because Twitter had Squirtle trending and it was connected to Hunter Biden with two prostitutes and some drugs. And that made my morning.

But was there anything important on the laptop cause rich guy with hookers and blow will not face concenquences for jack shit.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Ok I came to this thread because this whole because Twitter had Squirtle trending and it was connected to Hunter Biden with two prostitutes and some drugs. And that made my morning.

But was there anything important on the laptop cause rich guy with hookers and blow will not face concenquences for jack shit.
It depends what you mean by ‘important’. If all it’s got are trade secrets for whatever multinational Hunter is on a board for, it’ll be too bad, so sad and basically nothing will happen. However, if the laptop contains shall we say, a Jared Fogle folder, well they’d probably have leaked that by now but that or genuine government strategic information are gonna land him in some deep shit.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
It depends what you mean by ‘important’. If all it’s got are trade secrets for whatever multinational Hunter is on a board for, it’ll be too bad, so sad and basically nothing will happen. However, if the laptop contains shall we say, a Jared Fogle folder, well they’d probably have leaked that by now but that or genuine government strategic information are gonna land him in some deep shit.

By important I meant the government strategic information that is the kind of shit that would be bad. Like you said everything is a nothing burger due to his status with exception of a Jared Fogle folder and even that is murky.

But at the end of the day Squirtle sees all.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh no! An adult having consensual sexual relations with other adults! The horror!
I doubt you said the same when Trump did it and in that case there weren't photos and a crack pipe nor was it technically hookers as it was Stormy Daniels.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

Well not that' been released but it's alleged far worse pictures and internal company documents and communications plus communications with Joe Biden.
Which Hunter is now alleging that the laptop or a laptop of his was taken by the Russians.

Which means if true the Russians have company documents and private communications for a company Hunter worked at plus potentially seriously compromising photos plus private communications he's made wit his father Joe.

Which yeh as Hunter is the one saying this it's far more evidence of Russia potentially having influence and leverage to influence Joe Biden by having blackmail material against his son than we saw with the supposed Pee tape that supposedly exist of Trump and a hooker in a Russian hotel room.