First game you remember playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I swore, somebody already made a thread like this last year. Oh well.

My first game was either Sonic the Hedgehog or Streets of Rage 1.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
When I was very young, my older brothers got a Tele-Games Pong console. I think it had 4 different modes of Pong... futuristic.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I *think* it was either Super Mario 64 or Star Fox 64. Prooobably Star Fox, thinking back
It was Star Fox 64 for me as well. My mom's friend has two sons that are a few years older than me and they had an N64. Whenever we visited I plopped down in front of it and threw myself at the first two levels over and over. My theory is that Star Fox being a flight game is the reason why I prefer inverted camera controls. It got ingrained in my lizard brain at first exposure.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
When I was very young, my older brothers got a Tele-Games Pong console. I think it had 4 different modes of Pong... futuristic.
Mine was one console with an RF wire that went to the antenna of a TV and you turned it to channel 3. A buddy would sit next to you so it sat across your laps and had 4 knobs so you could play pong or have 2 independent paddles to play hockey. Similar to this.
1631221187983.png
First proper, home, can save and continue game I ever played was Ultima 3 for the Commodore 64. Probably still be fun today. Likely an emulator out there for it.