Married sex predator teacher, 34, grins as she escapes jail with sweetheart plea deal despite raping male student, 14, and sending him sick messages

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Her contact started from him emailing her about issues with another boy... she thought "Hmmm, my students are in conflict. Seems like a good time to have sex with one."

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
The most surprising things about this are that a media source actually called it "rape" and that they even made her hand over her teaching license. Usually when it's a female teacher targeting a male student it's treated like it's just a minor embarrassment. Fuck, South Park made fun of this nearly 20 years ago (Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy).

Of course she's all smiles leaving the court - she got accused of statutory rape and managed a plea deal where she basically has to attend two years of counseling and find a different job. No prison time, no sex offender registry. Welcome to being a white woman in the criminal justice system.

Reactions: Gergar12

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
No stunned, not shocked not even upset just looking at this thinking well this is expected.

We got a long road to go before male sexual abuse victims is taken seriously.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Maybe it's an American news media thing then, cause I see reports of pedo womens being charged and/or sentenced like every fortnight to a month in UK news outlets, and I'm talking even mainstream conservative media outlets in algorithm suggestions too here. They're still getting caught and punished within the boundaries the current state of justice systems can be expected to manage for it too, don't worry - public perceptions and the ongoing process of law are sadly not common bedfellows.

Anyways if that area is of interest to those who feel underexposed, here's an interview I'd put in same rare class as Prince Andrews, perhaps more disturbing even. Boze also states she focuses more on women criminals nowadays as the psychology is usually more interesting, so fill ya boots yonder if desired!

(She was also daughter of Florida republican guy some consider one of the OG proto-trump type character, the Behind the Bastards podcast did a two-parter on him recently, highly recommended as is all of Behind the Bastards 👌)

Or the overall summary by personally preferred anti-sensationalist true crime channel;

Seen a couple of late where perpetrators tried pretending to be students hoping their smaller stature and youthful looks would be enough to get past staff observations and be closer to the kids as well. That's following your dreams, kiddos!

Last edited:

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Maybe it's an American news media thing then, cause I see reports of pedo womens being charged and/or sentenced like every fortnight to a month in UK news outlets, and I'm talking even mainstream conservative media outlets in algorithm suggestions too here.
They still have the general opposition to putting women in prison for anything except the most extreme cases because they are women and thus should have a community solution or some such instead?

Reactions: Gergar12