Portland Protesters harass people in their homes

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
What does that have to do with literally anything?
So you could literally vote for the party that wants to at least make progress on all these issues, your house would still get burned down.

The protesters are idiots, people respond better to honey than vinegar.
BLM isn’t doing campaign outreach for Biden, Biden supports approximately zero of these initiatives, these solutions would be implemented locally, many suburban voters currently oppose these solutions, they are generally still within city or county limits and can therefore effect these initiatives.
He wants to make progress on all these issues, and Harris will likely push him due to being more liberal than him( now it's whether you believe either of them is another story)

Also, I am not a conservative, maybe I am a Sagar Enjeti Right-wing populist, but I am not a social or economic conservative.

I still support M4A, GND, K-16 education, police reform including defunding not abolishment, free college, 15 dollar minimum wage, no middle eastern wars, fewer troops in Germany, more immigration from everywhere besides Russian oligarchs, Iranian revolutionary guards, and Chinese CCP members.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
He wants to make progress on all these issues, and Harris will likely push him due to being more liberal than him( now it's whether you believe either of them is another story)
Harris is a cop and Biden has said we should give cops more money I do not understand you people.
Also, I am not a conservative, maybe I am a Sagar Enjeti Right-wing populist, but I am not a social or economic conservative.
Oh so a fasc-
I still support M4A, GND, K-16 education, police reform including defunding not abolishment, free college, 15 dollar minimum wage, no middle eastern wars, fewer troops in Germany, more immigration from everywhere besides Russian oligarchs, Iranian revolutionary guards, and Chinese CCP members.
-wait, no, you’re just an avid Joe Rogan listener. Aight. Have fun with that I guess. Pretty harmless really.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Harris is a cop and Biden has said we should give cops more money I do not understand you people.

Oh so a fasc-

-wait, no, you’re just an avid Joe Rogan listener. Aight. Have fun with that I guess. Pretty harmless really.
I have watched like literally less than an hour of Rogan, It's TYT, China Uncensored, Rising, Wikipedia Current events, Reddit, and NYT, WaPo, NPR, and the Atlantic. Also National Interests, and War on the Rocks.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I have watched like literally less than an hour of Rogan, It's TYT, China Uncensored, Rising, Wikipedia Current events, Reddit, and NYT, WaPo, NPR, and the Atlantic. Also National Interests, and War on the Rocks.
I said what I said

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
If they come anyway near my house, I am going straight to Fox News, and Tucker Carlson, and I will tell them that they harass an immigrant who fled from a dictatorship. And how the democrats are complicit.
I'm curious, what message do you think you're sending when you say this?

Because it's not coming off as one where I think "Oh he has a point" or "Oh he seems like an entirely sane and reasonable person to talk to"

Reactions: lil devils x

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I'm curious, what message do you think you're sending when you say this?

Because it's not coming off as one where I think "Oh he has a point" or "Oh he seems like an entirely sane and reasonable person to talk to"
So I can't go to Fox News to complain, but they can burn down the house of someone who has argued for reparations for African Americans for red-lining(me).

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
So I can't go to Fox News to complain, but they can burn down the house of someone who has argued for reparations for African Americans for red-lining(me).
Did I say you can't? I asked you what message you think you're sending telling us all this, not for posturing stuff. Like what do you expect someone to think on reading that. That you seem like a sensible individual open to discussion about things here?

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Glenn Greenwald went there.
You say this as if I'm gonna know what particular incident you're talking about and as if I'd particularly care that someone else did... something? Idk. I just look and think "Okay and, what's your point here?"

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
You say this as if I'm gonna know what particular incident you're talking about and as if I'd particularly care that someone else did... something? Idk. I just look and think "Okay and, what's your point here?"
Sometimes people who go to Tucker Carlson's show have a point.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Sometimes people who go to Tucker Carlson's show have a point.
Sometimes people say stupid things. That doesn't automatically mean what you said is stupid, and doesn't really go much of a way to proving it either.

That doesn't make any sort of point, and nothing I said had anything to do with Tucker Carlson. This would make some sort of sense if I'd dismissed anything because of Tucker Carlson, may he learn to shut up forever, but I didn't.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Sometimes people say stupid things. That doesn't automatically mean what you said is stupid, and doesn't really go much of a way to proving it either.

That doesn't make any sort of point, and nothing I said had anything to do with Tucker Carlson. This would make some sort of sense if I'd dismissed anything because of Tucker Carlson, may he learn to shut up forever, but I didn't.
I am pissed off at China, and Biden backs US-China engagement, trade, and etc. My goal is not to have Trump win, because if he had any chance I would have gone to PragerU with my story. My goal is for Biden to have a smaller margin of victory so that he can't use his political capital to engage with China due to the bipartisan hatred of it from Bernie Sanders to Warren all the way to Ted Cruz, and Cotton.

Also, I want to feel better and rant a little.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
I am pissed off at China, and Biden backs US-China engagement, trade, and etc. My goal is not to have Trump win, because if he had any chance I would have gone to PragerU with my story. My goal is for Biden to have a smaller margin of victory so that he can't use his political capital to engage with China due to the bipartisan hatred of it from Bernie Sanders to Warren all the way to Ted Cruz, and Cotton.

Also, I want to feel better and rant a little.

I was asking why you wanted to just post what looked like some weird spiteful thing on the first page, as if any of us had any control over it or anything at all. Similar to like someone randomly posting "I'm going to go punch a Republican" or something, like. And now this has gone off on some weird tangent

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

I was asking why you wanted to just post what looked like some weird spiteful thing on the first page, as if any of us had any control over it or anything at all. Similar to like someone randomly posting "I'm going to go punch a Republican" or something, like. And now this has gone off on some weird tangent
Anger, lots of anger.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
So you could literally vote for the party that wants to at least make progress on all these issues, your house would still get burned down.
I believe the safest bet would be to burn your own house down. That way, nobody else can. It's the perfect plan.