Police said he died due to a car crash, then his family watches police beating and tasing him to death.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I love how Biden can sign the 1990 crime bill, and work with segregationist Strom Thurmond, and had Trump done that people would be calling him a racist, but Biden who is deeply racist by his actions, his tone, and his congressional career can do whatever because he's got a D next to his name.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but a lot of people from the Left hate him. We literally just talked how someone is taking Cannabis over this situation in another thread. I’ve personally called him Trumplite and keep saying that Biden won’t be an improvement.

It is very much a race between two racists. Pick you’re poison. Stop pretending anyone is happy about it... except those that can make bank off praising one candidate over another

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
So then if we assume that the data that shows that black people are disproportionately harmed comes solely from journalists [...]
We don't assume that. This is the second time you've thrown a faulty premise out there, and then proceeded from it to make various leading questions and nonsensical conclusions.

Just put a modicum of effort in. There's no genuine effort to understand here; you've skimmed just long enough to form an argumentative post.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
I love how Biden can sign the 1990 crime bill, and work with segregationist Strom Thurmond, and had Trump done that people would be calling him a racist, but Biden who is deeply racist by his actions, his tone, and his congressional career can do whatever because he's got a D next to his name.
People regularly call Biden racist. What are you talking about? He's shit, just like Trump.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
People regularly call Biden racist. What are you talking about? He's shit, just like Trump.
He might be shit but he isn't AS shit as Trump. Which is why it is better to elect him than the alternative.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Defenders of Biden generally argue that "lesser" rather than "evil" is the important part of "lesser evil". But "evil" is definitely still in there.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
A few things.

If Trump did something like that, he would have doubled down. Take for instance, the Central Park 5. When these kids were lied to by the cops who were just interested in saying they arrested the perps instead of actually finding them, they admitted guilt because they were promised that they would be let go.

Upon finding this out, did Trump change his tune? No. Doubled Down.

Biden authored for the Crime Bill. And stated it was a mistake.

Do I trust him? As much as I trust any Politician. But I do trust in what a Politician must do. They must at least give the semblance of honoring his or her convictions. ESPECIALLY when they need to make up for a mistake. Trump, in one of the very few times he was true to his word, isn't a politician. He will do only what he wants and his cult will follow him.