Has Houseman been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Do you have any proof that the mods aren't stalking him? Because you don't need to prove the mods are stalking you, just that nobody can prove that they ain't 😁
Precisely. Because there's no evidence of why he was banned, we have to assume it was stalking, and not at all his toxic personality

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Maybe he'll get unbanned again when the Escapist gets bought out again and we move to v3.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Maybe he'll get unbanned again when the Escapist gets bought out again and we move to v3.
Oh man if he gets unbanned I say we absolutely treat him like a fake Houseman account. Like we each admit its our sockpuppet account and we're purposefully saying the most ridiculous, outlandish things as fake Houseman so liven up the debates. That way no matter what he says we can literally laugh it off as Dathnoxis's really good post pretending to be as ill-informed as Houseman.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I mean, if he sticks around long enough that the new people in charge don't remember him again, then I don't see why not. He lasted a lot longer on the old forums, though. He joined in 2012, made 3414 posts and was banned in 2016. This time he made 3910 posts, but only lasted a year.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I mean, if he sticks around long enough that the new people in charge don't remember him again, then I don't see why not. He lasted a lot longer on the old forums, though. He joined in 2012, made 3414 posts and was banned in 2016. This time he made 3910 posts, but only lasted a year.
I'll be sure to remind them constantly.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I gave up all hope on him when he started posting Stonetoss comics.

I'll miss the opposition, I guess, but once you're immersed in actual Nazi shit it gets a bit real for me.

Reactions: Gyrobot

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands

I'll miss the opposition, I guess, but once you're immersed in actual Nazi shit it gets a bit real for me.
Houseman is super weird, like he does realize he's black and those people want him dead, right?

Reactions: BrawlMan

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

Yeah I remember seeing that come up from time to time. What is stonetoss? It looked like a pretty innocuous comic at a glance.
As far as the opposition debating Houseman was kinda like playing on easy. By his own admission he never researched or looked into anything and just copy/pasted talking points from pro-Trump subreddits.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I remember seeing that come up from time to time. What is stonetoss? It looked like a pretty innocuous comic at a glance.
As far as the opposition debating Houseman was kinda like playing on easy. By his own admission he never researched or looked into anything and just copy/pasted talking points from pro-Trump subreddits.
Stonetoss gets shared a lot by conservatives because, in contrast to most conservative webcomics, it contains things like visual humour and irony which are normally very difficult for conservative comic artists to grasp. A lot of it is just conservative talking points and incredibly violent and hateful homophobia and transphobia . But then occasionally it gets.. darker (yes, darker than mocking LGBT suicide).

1614388221999.png

I'll give Houseman the benefit of the doubt and say that I'm sure he only borrowed comics he'd seen on whatever horrible subreddits he hung out on, but it's still indicative of the kind of discourse a person is immersed in when they start wheeling this stuff out.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Houseman is super weird, like he does realize he's black and those people want him dead, right?
Has anyone ever seen visual proof of the fact that he was black?

I mean, so many things were outright lies. Why not that?

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, stupid question perhaps, but I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. If I had to guess, I'd say it's some visualization of the 'we will not be replaced' white genocide style talk, but what the blue 2% supposed to be?
It's Jews.

The point its making is that Jews are deliberately engineering the demographic decline of the white population.

There are other, less subtle and more ugly forms of conspiratorial anti-Semitism and racism in the comics, including holocaust denial and shit, but I don't want to post it. Heck, I don't want to post this stuff at all. That's why I consider it a huge red flag if anyone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.