#001: The Old Country

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Nice, I've critically missed this strip.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Not only freaking cold; but also their zoo security is completely crappy. Just look at that penguin on the loose at the last panel!

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Part of me wants a hundred-page arc where she trains to become a curling champion for the 2018 Olympics while her hallucinations coach her.

ASnogarD

Jul 2, 2009
is it weird that I thought the gag was Erin getting stumped by the lack of an automatic door, and is confronted by a revolving door that needs... personal intervention to utilise.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Wait, I thought that she was based out of England. Or was this about Brexit?

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
So either I'm extremely unobservant or just really dumb but I never got an inkling that Erin was Canadian. :eek: Well can't wait for this Apocalypse Snow arc.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Ryallen said:
Wait, I thought that she was based out of England. Or was this about Brexit?
RedRockRun said:
I thought she was British.
Nile McMorrow said:
So either I'm extremely unobservant or just really dumb but I never got an inkling that Erin was Canadian. :eek: Well can't wait for this Apocalypse Snow arc.
Took me some digging, but I found it: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/8513-Y-Ddraig-Cach

Aug 31, 2012
I've missed this strip.

Various things in the comic over the years seemed to suggest it was set in the US, I think the British thing was just Ashley, and possibly Moll being Welsh. Grey being British, I think there were a few Britishisms that sneaked into the writing.