#005: Traveling Companion

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
But after traveling so far, how will the Suchong clan of rodents catch up to them? :(

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
This whole thing with Erin being all nice and cute with a rodent does not sway me, something stupid or unfortunant will happen.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Canadamus Prime said:
So where is Erin living right now, specifically?
My guess would be somewhere in Etobicoke,in the vicinity of the Pearson Airport. If you arrive in Canada by plane,odds are,you're landing in the GTA.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
This whole thing with Erin being all nice and cute with a rodent does not sway me, something stupid or unfortunant will happen.
Suchong dies....
And there's no additional Suchong to take his place....

Darth_Payn said:
Do I WANT to know where else Erin could have hidden Suchong?
Either way, I'm sure there's someone that does.
And that's what it's all about, really.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Aw. :)
Well isn't that sweet.

Also, I'm assuming that first panel is either a Metal Gear reference, or a Richard Gere reference.

Nielas

Dec 5, 2011
Riddle78 said:
Canadamus Prime said:
My guess would be somewhere in Etobicoke,in the vicinity of the Pearson Airport. If you arrive in Canada by plane,odds are,you're landing in the GTA.
That does not match up with the earlier panels. When she arrived, the airport was covered in snow. The GTA has not had that much snow this year.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Nielas said:
Riddle78 said:
Canadamus Prime said:
That does not match up with the earlier panels. When she arrived, the airport was covered in snow. The GTA has not had that much snow this year.
The snow could easily be parody of Canadian stereotypes. It'd certainly be in their wheelhouse.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Awww... so nice to see Erin still has Suchong with her. At least she's got that...

Good thing she found a way to sneak him in.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Aw. :)
Well isn't that sweet.

Also, I'm assuming that first panel is either a Metal Gear reference, or a Richard Gere reference.
Highlighted for clarity. That's where my brain took me too.

This probably says something about us.