#021 Distress Call

Tatsuki

New member
Nov 9, 2014
123
0
0
Do you intentionally angle the pictures so that the bottom line on Gunny#s visor conveys emotion?

And dammit Erin... take the shot.
 

Kenjitsuka

New member
Sep 10, 2009
3,051
0
0
Surely swearing profusely *is* protocol when things are going tits up?
Or isn't the fleet of starships staffed by sailors? ;)
 

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
4,953
6
13
Wish I had a cute imaginary friend to listen to my deathly screams during battle. One can only dream. Dream so goddam hard it becomes a reality. How hard does a guy even have to dream these days to break through the thin veil of perception?
 

Dying_Jester

New member
Jul 17, 2014
302
0
0
Kenjitsuka said:
Surely swearing profusely *is* protocol when things are going tits up?
Or isn't the fleet of starships staffed by sailors? ;)
From what my sergeants told me, when things go tits up, the best way to get the point across is some good old fashioned colorful language.
 

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
5,231
242
68
Kenjitsuka said:
Surely swearing profusely *is* protocol when things are going tits up?
Or isn't the fleet of starships staffed by sailors? ;)
Yeah, what is this? Online multiplayer?
 

talker

New member
Nov 18, 2011
313
0
0
Love the thing you did with Gunny's visor in the first-to last panel.

And should I feel stupid for only just noticing that the uniforms are basically WH40K Imperial Guard?
 

Skeleon

New member
Nov 2, 2007
5,410
0
0
talker said:
And should I feel stupid for only just noticing that the uniforms are basically WH40K Imperial Guard?
You might be onto something there.
Plus, they're fighting an army consisting of numerous alien races working together. I see a lot of blue energy weapon stuff...
Okay, these are Tau auxiliaries they're fighting, aren't they? When will we see the actual Fire Warriors?
It's just a matter of time.
 

LenticularHomicide

New member
Oct 24, 2013
127
0
0
Always remember to check the lens cap on your scope.
Minor nitpick: I've always known "radio-ese" by the term 'voice procedure'; 'comms protocol' doesn't quite sound right in this case. But then again, eh, videogames.
 

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
16,503
2,030
118
Skeleon said:
talker said:
And should I feel stupid for only just noticing that the uniforms are basically WH40K Imperial Guard?
You might be onto something there.
Plus, they're fighting an army consisting of numerous alien races working together. I see a lot of blue energy weapon stuff...
Okay, these are Tau auxiliaries they're fighting, aren't they? When will we see the actual Fire Warriors?
It's just a matter of time.
I thought the aliens were more MLP, myself.
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
I didn't notice the facial expression on Gunny's helmet visor until I read the other comments. Well played.
RJ 17 said:
The Wooster said:
Aliens up the wazoo.
Well that is where aliens tend to come from and return to.
I thought that's where the male jelly of Decapodians (Dr. Zoidberg's species) comes from.
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
Darth_Payn said:
RJ 17 said:
The Wooster said:
Aliens up the wazoo.
Well that is where aliens tend to come from and return to.
I thought that's where the male jelly of Decapodians (Dr. Zoidberg's species) comes from.
And what comes from male jelly? Baby Decapodians. And what are Decapodians? Aliens. Hence: aliens come from wazoos.

Answering how they return there is a bit more complicated...and disgusting.
 

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
4,267
0
0
Great, now I can't unsee the horizontal line on the bottom half of his helmet as a mouth.
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
Yeah... There's no point taking a shot if the enemy's going to find your position... Though, that is an alternative approach to calling for backup...