1000 Things We Learnt From Fallout 3

ConfusedPerson

Aug 24, 2009
88) Nuclear cars, Laser weapons, portable nuclear weapons, power armor - and yet no color monitors!?!
89) Shooting someone with an energy weapon will turn them into dust, but not anything they are carrying
90) Fawkes has the ability to become immortal after you install the Broken Steel DLC

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
91) Landmarks will be blown to shit, but alot of pointless houses will be completely intact.

Subzerowings said:
AkJay said:
Subzerowings said:
28)Just because a game is horribly broken and has terrible game design, doesn't mean people won't like it or the sequel to that game disguised as dlc.
Thanks so much for contributing something useful.
I know, always there to help.
Isn't your avatar Final Fantasy? Oh, the irony.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
92) Don't trust a old lady asking for a violin.

93) If you can shoot her its funny to listen to Three Dog afterwards.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
94) That no one living in the wastelands can be overweight, yet no one is sickly skinny from the lack of food. Not even the beggers.

GruntOwner

Feb 22, 2009
91/95 (Well, 102/106 I think): Little kids are not only invincible, but they know it and they LOVE it. Those little bastards will happily run their mouths at the power armour clad, minigun toating slaver with a reputaion for detonating nukes in the middle of your town.
92/96/103/107: All cars will have operable engines. Really, they'll even go up in mini mushroom clouds, just don't get any idea about using one for a power source. Lord knows no one else has, so it's probably for a reason.
93/97/104/108: When you reunite with your dear father, and he asks what you're doing ere, there will be no option to simply say "They were shooting at me. What the hell did oyu want me to do? Live out a good life as the vault pin cussion?"

Andy999

Jul 9, 2008
94) Contrary to popular belief, nuclear weapons are AWESOME.

95) Being charismatic is overrated.

Foolish Mortal

May 5, 2008
94) Fallout is dead.

Naw, I'm just messing with ya.

94) There is a songwriter of no little talent who does not, in fact, want to set the world on fire.
95) He just wants to start a flame in your heart.
96) In his heart he has but one desire (it's you btw)
97) Not only that, but no other will do. I'd file a restraining order myself, but there you go.
98) Garden gnomes are still creepy.

GraemeCracker13

Aug 5, 2009
94) Nuclear bombs make great objects to base religion upon.

95) No matter how far you go, you can't leave the land of DC...and into Canada.

lack of self CTRL

Jun 6, 2009
94) There is no coffee in the future, but there are coffee machines everywhere
95) people inside a house can be reduced to skeletons by nuclear blasts that leave the house largely intact
96) The truth hurts (OWWW)

V_Alexe

Aug 20, 2009
97) Being racist against black or yellow people isn't enough anymore, now you get to hate zombies and mutants too just for the color (and condition) of their skin.
98) Humanity finally realized God abandoned Earth a long time ago, so they started new church cults (zombie saint monica, the power of the atom) just to keep the habit of wasting time.
99) American assault rifles are inferior to chinese assault rifles! still! the American won... or have they? well they took Canada first anyway...
100) Animals are born big/full sized, no cubs or pups anywhere
101) Roaches actually DO survive nuclear holocaust... unlike rabbits or say... television

there are more... I'll come back to fill up till we get to 1000 :)
but the unkillable children was repeated like 5 times already so... yeah, we get it!

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
106) You can improve the quality of a gun by disassembling and using parts from another gun that's almost broken.

BlackieC

Oct 26, 2008
97) you can stop time and aim your shot perfectly getting an approximate percentage of the outcome but you can only do this so much because your arm gets tired or something...i dunno...stop looking at me

Aug 17, 2009
143: Gabe Newell will be elected President of the United States, but the only evidence that will survive the Holocaust will be G.L.A- I mean M.A.R.Go.T.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
145 - People in this Fallout thread can't count.

Number is corrected, posted to help keep track of stuff

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
We're at, like, 104 now, counting all the numbers skipped and done over. :|

104) Even after gaining his affection, it's still moderately likely that a man will send a militia to kill you.
105) The people you actually want to stick around will die horrible deaths or disappear from the game forever for no apparent reason. Others, on the other hand, will outlive everyone.
106) The vampire myth will somehow survive near-human extinction.