1000 Things We Learnt From Fallout 3

lack of self CTRL

Jun 6, 2009
okay, this isnt one but i have to know. did anyone go to the dunwich building? does anyone know what that weird obelisk thing in the basement was? plz tell m3.

in the mean time...

109) if you are lucky aliens will crash-land near you & ammo & super weapons will rain down around you

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
110) Irradiated Bears can fly.

Don't forget to edit your post if you end up posting the wrong number.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
106) Lawn Gnomes are now used to decorate destroyed battle ships.

107) Just becuase they have a pile of dead bodies in there basement does not mean that you should jump to conclusion....It means you should eat the dead bodies.

108) Despite taking place 70 years in the future, Talk radio still sucks.

109) When push comes to shove there is always Fawkes.

110) Minefield is not a good name for a town!

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
111) The laws of quantum physics do not apply to mini-nukes, they will always have a small nuclear blast.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
#1%?)Television is a Lie, there is only radio and a handfull of songs
#) Lazers are weak, nothing beats bullets
111111) Nukes don't destroy stuff but create new universes
seriously what number are we?) The apocalypse will reinstall the sheriff system (Lucas Simms)

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
That Bethesda invokes false hope with their magnificent trailers and their games only turn out to be absolute shit (since Oblivion).

No, I'm not trolling. This is a fact.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
116: you always need a bigger gun.
117: big machines turn bullets into different bullets.
118: in the apocalypse drugs get fancy names, and do stuff that make you shoot better instead of shooting your own foot.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Cid SilverWing said:
That Bethesda invokes false hope with their magnificent trailers and their games only turn out to be absolute shit (since Oblivion).

No, I'm not trolling. This is a fact.
I swear to...GET OUT. This is NOT a "HAI EVERYONE LET'S HATE ON FALLOUT 3" thread. It is a thread about in-game lessons we learned from Fallout 3, as you can clearly see in the thread title.

ENOUGH with the Fallout 3 hate already. I don't care if you hate Fallout 3 with a passion, since you have the right to free speech, but stop forcing your opinion down our throats in a thread that isn't even about the discussion of whether or not Fallout 3 is a good game.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
The_Oracle said:
Don't even start with your ad hominems. I did learn that from Fallout 3. Everyone was into the game, so I bought it to see what it was like, and just like Oblivion it too was shit.