Try the 'Resident Evil Monsters' Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Try the 'Resident Evil Monsters' Quiz!

How many of these Resident Evil monsters can you identify?

This week sees the launch of Resident Evil: Revelaitons... er... Revailtons...uh... Revelations! And like all RE games, we're sure that Revelations will be loaded with all manner of terrible, flesh-hungry creatures. So we've put together a quiz tasking you to identify some of RE's monstrous mutants, from the very first Resident Evil to Code Veronica to Outbreak: File #2 and beyond. How much do you know about the horrors of Resident Evil?

Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/189]

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/189-The-Resident-Evil-Monsters-Quiz

Accurate link for ya.

[edit: Finally, 100%. I kept choosing that virus name, but it never seemed to go through...]

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
WMDogma said:
Blunderboy said:
Links to Final Fantasy Hair for me.
Fixed! Missed that when writing the news post, apologies for the mix-up!
No worries. I got a crap score anyway. :p
That's what I get for sneakily doing a quiz at the office instead of that work thing.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Hmmm.... I know I picked the right answers (I even looked them up afterwards to be sure), but I'm only getting 90%

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
When it comes to Escapist quizzes 80 always seems to be my magic number.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I don't know if I'm getting everything in the right order of game, but I'll be damned if I don't know how to kill it!
Bow gun! Magnum! BLAM!

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Hahahahahahaha. 1/10.

Guess that's what I get for only having played the first one oh so many years ago.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The 'Resident Evil Monsters' Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/189-The-Resident-Evil-Monsters-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

Wow... first quiz in a long time that I've managed to get a 100% on! :D

Sucks you don't get a badage for acing it but oh well.