Try our "Battle Bots" Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Try our "Battle Bots" Quiz!

"Assassination is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing and can bend spoons."

In honor of robot-smashing Binary Domain, we've put together a quiz all about the best battle bots in science fiction. We picked from the most famous assassin droids from a long time ago to the most heavily armed holiday robots of the far future. How many of these combat-ready (or at least, angry and combative) robots can you identify?

Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/193]

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
I was a little disappointed this wasn't actually about BattleBots [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleBots], but this quiz makes more sense then for the site now I suppose.

8/10 though, pretty good considering some of them I just had to take a random guess at.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Holy crap, I'm in third place on this quiz.... that's not gonna last for long. XD

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Battle Bots Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/193-The-Battle-Bots-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

Druyn

May 6, 2010
WanderingFool said:
I think the quiz is broken, cause the Borderlands question is wrong, unless I missed something.
Depends, what do you think is the answer?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Druyn said:
WanderingFool said:
I think the quiz is broken, cause the Borderlands question is wrong, unless I missed something.
Depends, what do you think is the answer?
Doesnt matter now, I tried it with all four answers, and the one I knew was right now works.

CL4P-TP

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I aced it with luck. I guessed like three of them. As soon as I got to the ME2 question I just picked the answer that sounded the least like a Battletech 'mech.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Hmmm missed the Mortal Combat one, only got 90%. Re-assemble Stephanie, Re-assemble!

Should have had a question about Maximillian or the jive talking robot from Ice Pirates though.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Battle Bots Quiz!. [br] [a href="/quizzes/view/193-The-Battle-Bots-Quiz"]Take this quiz[/a]

I did pretty good, considering I'm not a big fan of robots.