Magic Grand Prix Seattle

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Magic Grand Prix Seattle

The LRR crew takes a week off from shooting to explore a new level of Magic.

Read Full Article

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Green-white-red seems to work for Italy, so why not James?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Jesus Christ. Dat tap water. On a side note, I'd love to go to a Magic Grand Prix now. Looks really fun.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Yea, I remember going to a hotel in New York and seeing some expensive-as-hell water bottle in our rooms, can't remember exactly how much. I wanna say five dollars.

_alter_ego

Jun 26, 2010
Graham, I love the music in the video! Did you or one of the LLR crew write it or was it they guy you does sound-effects/music for your videos write it?

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Okay, so, Seattle has amazingly clean water, and is on the top 5 of the nations cleanest. Tacoma however is a smelly arm pit, and I would also pay 5-6 dollars to not have to drink its paper mill smudge.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Seriously Jeremy how do you not make it to day 2 with that pool all you had to do was turn idiots sideways, that's as skill intensive as flyingeverythings.dec gets.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I watched this video the whole way through without a single clue as to what was going on. Still enjoyed it.

Also, please tell Jer it's okay, he looks like he's about to cry for the whole second half of this video...

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
Ne1butme said:
So, what's drafting and why is it not allowed?
Jer was kidding. Drafting (a form of Magic play by opening boosters and building a deck from your pool) is encouraged and frankly kind of unavoidable at an event like this. There are so many drafts happening.

captainfluoxetine said:
He totally beat up that twelve year old. Drafting not allowed my arse.
I think Jer's tone belied that he was kidding.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
captainfluoxetine said:
Hrmmmm,not convinced... So why did you guys have to leave? Just ran outta time?
Yeah, we had to rush to make our ferry back to the island or get trapped in Vancouver overnight.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I would love to go to one of these things, but since I really only play Legacy and Vintage and I live in Aus there aren't many big events. I really wish there were some SCG opens nearby. Also I've heard some recent horror stories of thefts, that's sort of semi-dissuading me.

Anyway, glad you guys had a great time.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
just going to say that james' beard is awesome lol and i'm actually going to start playing magic, i'm making a deck completely of spirits, i'm still a fan of yugioh but this is cool