Taxes Are Taxing

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Man, every episode of this is a T-shirt idea.

A picture of a cthulian tentacle rising from the ground holding a gun, with the text Look out! It's got a gun!

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
That Elmo video was to ridiculous not to laugh.

I grew up on the streets... Sesame Streets episodes...

Taxes are always a pain, I was a little surprised there wasn't a "use turbo tax clip"

Nubrain

Sep 17, 2010
uh.....am I the only one that noticed that this video was suposedly shot on March the 24th, 2012 yet added to the site on March the 15th? i always knew the LRR crew had to have some sort of time travle device.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Wow. This particular child happens to be unaffected by Kathleen's creepydoll. This revolutionizes my findings, and I must conduct additional research. Does anyone know where I can find a baby and a creepydoll?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
TLS14 said:
Wow. This particular child happens to be unaffected by Kathleen's creepydoll. This revolutionizes my findings, and I must conduct additional research. Does anyone know where I can find a baby and a creepydoll?
We need a representative sample of human babies, a Matt, and a creepydoll to run a proper study.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
The thing I noticed was the shot of Matt next to the Creepydoll, it was immediately clear which was more likely to make a baby cry.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Matt is less of a kid person than the creepy doll.

...wow...

And wouldn't Matt already be going insane because of the taxes?

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I was very creeped by the creepy doll hugging the baby :(
<-- Scarred for life.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Nubrain said:
uh.....am I the only one that noticed that this video was suposedly shot on March the 24th, 2012 yet added to the site on March the 15th? i always knew the LRR crew had to have some sort of time travle device.
That would be completely ridiculous! Even if they did, the number of videos they'd have to do a week to make up for the cost of running a time travel device would be staggering!
Paul: Hey, we just finished up Checkpoint and Feed Dump, should we get to work on Friday Nights and LRR?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't have oversized stuff just hanging around as props already. It seems like stuff you would have.

metsplayer1 said:
Don Reba said:
OW! My childhood! That's potentially the most childhood destroying thing I've ever seen.
I really want to say "challenge accepted", query you, and find you some very prime rule 34s, but the mods might frown on that a teensy bit.

I can't see LMFAO anymore. I just see Elmo. The pelvic thrusting just makes me laugh.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't have oversized stuff just hanging around as props already. It seems like stuff you would have.

metsplayer1 said:
Don Reba said:
OW! My childhood! That's potentially the most childhood destroying thing I've ever seen.
I really want to say "challenge accepted", query you, and find you some very prime rule 34s, but the mods might frown on that a teensy bit.

I can't see LMFAO anymore. I just see Elmo. The pelvic thrusting just makes me laugh.
Correction: It destroyed yet another portion of my childhood. RUle 34? It can't hurt me anymore. Not after what I saw spongebob doing! NO! SPONGEBOB!!