What Time Is It?

Apr 28, 2008
This comic is so math.

Though I was kind of expecting it to be like that fan-fiction the Ice King wrote. Ah well, still funny.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Let's go to the judges... Yes, it's there for 30 points! The judges would also have accepted the following:

"Clobberin'/Clobbering" Time
"Medication" Time
"Calibration" Time
and "Peanut Butter Jelly" Time.

OT: Yeah, I had to read the blurb to understand the joke. I still don't really get it...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ahdventehcha!!!!!

Now go beat up that jerk the ice king for stealin' all the princess ladies. But more importantly the foxy lookin' princess ladies.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I guess I'll have to add Adventure Time to my list of cartoons made for kids that adults enjoy way too much. The other cartoon on the list is My Little Pony.

Anyway, nice comic. If you're ever looking for more guest artists, I'd love to be considered.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Personally, I can't stand Adventure Time (The animation doesn't sit well for me, and I don't find most of the humor very funny, tbh.), but to each his own, and it is funny to see what everyone would be as the cast of Adventure Time. Had to say... though... the roles were both surprising, and yet expected.

Now, here's the eternal question... is Podi the Ice King or Marceline? Or some other character that I prolly don't know because I don't watch the show all that much?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Very excited at the prospect of LeeLee appearing in another LRR video.

Update from 2012-05-02: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/feed-dump/5666-Van-Dump

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well. I didn't see that coming. Good show, and the cartoon is pretty good too.

Hope you have fun! Wish I could go to one of these darn events.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I am obligated to post this-

It's ad-venture time,
C'mon grab your friends,
We'll go to very
Distant lands.
With Luke the dog and