Expand Your Wardrobe WIth The Escapist's New Shirts!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Expand Your Wardrobe WIth The Escapist's New Shirts!

Decorations for your walls or upper parts.

If you're like me, you're probably eager to break out some new clothes for the upcoming summer months. And what better way to celebrate the return of warm weather than by decking yourself out in some of the newest fashions from The Escapist's store [http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist]?

First up, we have two brand new t-shirts, one inspired by the Zero Punctuation review of women's [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/4915-Batman-Arkham-City] sizes.

Next, we also have a brand new Zero Punctuation "Gamer Matrix" [http://www.splitreason.com/product/theescapist/1224] and the proper reactions to have to games that are good and games that are... well, not so good.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
I've bought three shirts from Splitreason over the past few years, and the import tax and shipping to the UK I had to pay was more than the actual shirt cost.

All in favour of a UK Splitreason, say "Aye".

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
Bad enough that there are ads shoehorned into every spare inch of the site (first person that tells me to join the Pub Club gets a rabbit's foot in the ass), but now the ads are being disguised as news articles? The shirts are cool as hell, but c'mon. Really?

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
TheBlueRabbit said:
Bad enough that there are ads shoehorned into every spare inch of the site (first person that tells me to join the Pub Club gets a rabbit's foot in the ass), but now the ads are being disguised as news articles? The shirts are cool as hell, but c'mon. Really?
Frankly I've noticed a lot more people bitching about these adverts than I have the actual adverts.

A Raging Emo said:
I've bought three shirts from Splitreason over the past few years, and the import tax and shipping to the UK I had to pay was more than the actual shirt cost.

Aye.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
A Raging Emo said:

Damn right, or at least a European one. I really fancy the Batman shirt.

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
TheBlueRabbit said:
The goal is to find a suitable balance. A lot of folks were complaining that they weren't aware that we had merchandise at all, so we're trying to let y'all know.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
That gamer matrix one is great, can that be made into a T-shirt as well? Also, I'd like to agree with the consensus that I'd love some sort of European store to ship from.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
This is fine and all, but I just know, knowing splitreason, that as soon as I have the cash for it, both sizes of shirt I wear will be mysteriously absent from the checkout line. Might snag one of those posters, though...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Sure reminds me I want to buy some Escapist merch when I have the money. I really do like the beanie (I'd just call it a toque) but I just know I would lose it.

And then I'd need to buy another one... And I'd lose it. I suppose I could fund Kross's search for new hamsters that way.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
A Raging Emo said:

I know how you feel. I hate how expensive shipping is. There are so much I would like to buy from American websites that I decide isn't worth the shipping costs.