Mass Effect 3 Drops to $29.99

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
Mass Effect 3 Drops to $29.99

Amazon chops the cost of BioWare's latest in half for a day.

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines has begun its destruction of the human race. And for only $29.99 you can get in the middle of it! For a limited time only (as in today only), Amazon is allowing players to fight all of the Reapers for only half of the dollars!

If you don't already own the game, or did own it once, but then decided sell it on eBay because you were kinda mad about that whole ending thing, but now you sort of miss it if for no other reason then the fact that your buddies keep talking about how much they like the coop multiplayer mode that you can't enjoy with them because you somewhat hastily decided to cash in on your narrative standards, then this deal is for you!

Amazon has been known for some pretty ridiculous videogame deals in its day, but most of the deep discounts have traditionally been for downloadable titles only. Some people may dig on that, but it leaves the console junkies among us out to dry. Thankfully, this 24-hour deal on Mass Effect 3 expands to PC and Xbox 360/PS3.

If Mass Effect isn't your thing, Amazon also has some pretty great timed deals rolling out on an hourly basis. Most of it seems to be PlayStation Move related, but you may find a few surprises if you look through.

You can pick up a new copy of Mass Effect 3 here. [http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Xbox-360/dp/B004FYEZMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335290745&sr=8-1]

LadyDeadly

Mar 5, 2011
Mass effect 3 has been 30 at walmart for weeks now , this article is late.
The pc version is still 60 dollars though

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
LadyDeadly said:
You mean this Wal*Mart? http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=mass+effect+3&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Also ... the article is about Amazon's deal, which is only happening today. While my skills are vast and ponderous, time travel beyond 1 second/second is sadly not among them at present.

Sep 14, 2009
LadyDeadly said:
Mike Kayatta said:
LadyDeadly said:
You mean this Wal*Mart? http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=mass+effect+3&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Also ... the article is about Amazon's deal, which is only happening today. While my skills are vast and ponderous, time travel beyond 1 second/second is sadly not among them at present.
you know, if you leave your bloody house and actaully go into the elusive building known to many as WALMART, sitting on the shelf with the other xbox titles, theres the mass effect 3 game priced at 30$
and if you direct your attention span to the INSTORE pc games section, mass effect 3 will be there for 60 dollars.

bugger off.
it would be alot of work to prove it that i just don't care about right now, but i did just go to wal mart yesterday to pick up some soda, and me3 was in fact 60 dollars still across the board...

so you either have a very very fortunate rebellious wal mart in your area, or i don't know where your getting that from...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
If I had a 360 i'd totally take part on this deal. I don't want to get it on my PS3 since I can't get the first one on it. Sucks that i'm missing out on such a good deal.

I suppose I could just buy it anyway for the day when I finally do get a 360 but I also have no way to buy shit off the internet.

mygocarp

Apr 2, 2012
Well dang, I just bought the collectors edition for full price about two weeks ago.

Guess I should have waited.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
£22.85 in the UK

Yeah I bought it full price and still think it was worth the money, but at this price it's a steal!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Can't. Snagging Prototype 2 after work, and that will be the kick in my wallet. Mind, I would have already bought it, at full price, if I had a 360. But good to know, for when I do get a 360.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Ah to see the lofty fan fiction of Clueless Hudson go down in flames.

Because Hudson told the other writers to fuck off as he wrote THE ENTIRE ENDING BY HIMSELF.
Ah some days its good to see back lash tear arrogant SOBs a new one.