The Good Guys

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I love Kratos just poking his head up from under the table, that's too funny. Why isn't Erin seeing antagonists too? Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Hey that Dead ***** Doorstop was a perfect thing to implement in real life. If kept your door open for a fresh breeze, got rid of some useless twat and gave your house a nice Art Deco look to it.

Sounds like helping to me!

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Cory/Grey... there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this page. I am quite ashamed of you that you didn't notice.
The shirt and dress are exactly the same as they were on the last page. You forgot about the color-morphing cloth that everyone's clothes are made out of. =I

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I guess we'll soon see the appearance of Tropico's El Presidente, the Dungeon Keeper, and The Overlord from Overlord as hallucinations.

Just trying to think of games where the protagonist is an evil person... there aren't many...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

I'll admit that it did take a minute for me to remember exactly what they were talking about here. And that did seem kinda... cruel. Though, I think killing the guy for the bow that he was gonna give Kratos for saving him was just a little bit worse in my mind. They could have easily let Kraotos save the guy, have him attempt to betray him, and had Kratos kill him in self defense. It just didn't sit right with me to kill him so mercilessly.

And before anyone bring up the guy in the cage that he burned alive in the first game, that was pretty obviously a case of he had no choice. The door was set up to do that. This was different.

I still enjoyed the game, though. Just saying that there were a few moments that didn't seem quite right to me.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Saltyk said:
Kratos helps in his own personal way. That just so happens to involve murder, mayhem, and genocide. Look! He's helping!

I'll admit that it did take a minute for me to remember exactly what they were talking about here. And that did seem kinda... cruel. Though, I think killing the guy for the bow that he was gonna give Kratos for saving him was just a little bit worse in my mind. They could have easily let Kraotos save the guy, have him attempt to betray him, and had Kratos kill him in self defense. It just didn't sit right with me to kill him so mercilessly.

And before anyone bring up the guy in the cage that he burned alive in the first game, that was pretty obviously a case of he had no choice. The door was set up to do that. This was different.

I still enjoyed the game, though. Just saying that there were a few moments that didn't seem quite right to me.
I think Kratos suffers from MiB2itis people think of the first game and what was awesome? Kratos' anger! So they take him, make him angry again despite the character arc and do it repeatedly to the point where it just gets a bit much.

I hope that's not the reason Drake and Elena always split up again between games. 'Hey people liked the romance arc between them right? So lets do it again ... and again... ... and again........'

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
As Kratos has his head popping out from under the table, he's probably thinking "he's right you know, but I still say you kill him."

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
I love Kratos just poking his head up from under the table, that's too funny. Why isn't Erin seeing antagonists too? Also whatever happened to her pet hamster?
Suchong is a fancy rat, damnit!

OT: A little short, but made me laugh.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Good old Kratos, when he's not treating women like objects he's literally treating them as objects. Blech. Man I love god of war 3 but that part and the last third or so still pisses me off.