Ozzy Osbourne Turns 60

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Ozzy Osbourne Turns 60

Ozzy Osbourne, the Godfather of Heavy Metal, turned 60 today, but for some reason I'm the one who's feeling old.

The Madman managed to close out six decades of drawing breath despite years of epic self-inflicted abuse, both as the original lead singer of Biting [http://www.blacksabbath.com/] off the head of a dove and a bat, urinating on the Alamo and being sued for driving teenagers to suicide with his music.

In more recent years, however, he's come to be known better for his befuddled ramblings on the World of Warcraft [http[://www.mtv.com].

So congratulations and happy birthday, Ozzy, and best wishes for many more. We never thought you'd make it this far.

manicfoot

Apr 16, 2008
Happy birthday sir. I hope you continue defying the limits of the human anatomy well into your 100's ^^

Tread184

Feb 29, 2008
Who thought he'd make it THIS far? lol. I love the guy, but he focked himself up over the years.

To arsen: No, Keith Richards will be the only one to live for 1,000 years!

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
Holy fuck...Sharon! Shaaaroooooon!

Indigo_Dingo said:
I'm sorry, I thought this was a gaming site. Must have been mistaken, as this has only the tiniest link to games at all.
It's a little self-indulgence by Malygris. Let it slide. I see you had no problem with the Stonking Great Tits thread.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
needausername said:
I think I might be the only one, who wishes for another 60. It would be hilarious.
It would be. I would love to hear that in 60 years. "Ozzy turned 120 today. What. The. Hell."

Asymptote Angel

Feb 6, 2008
My hat's off to him for making it this far and still not taking himself seriously. He's truly an inspiration to us all.

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
I'm sorry, I thought this was a gaming site. Must have been mistaken, as this has only the tiniest link to games at all.
Serious business alert. Get out.