Confrontation

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well I guess that's revenge for shoving her out of the window. If he was a gentleman he would of warned her first.

Did he...crap I forgot and I am also too lazy to go back. X_X

Also yay, new arch soon!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Now that's what I call a war face! Will he hit a girl? Will she hit like a girl? Stay tuned for the next comic of...Critical Miss!!!

I've always wanted to do that. Now for the kung0fu fight scene, reconciliation and more game related hilarity. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
So, I guess the real solution is that she needs to start a fight club. I could see that strangely working in a comic like this.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
That second panel, all I could think was,

"Why do we fall, Master Wayne? ...so we can learn to pick ourselves up."

thunderbuck

Oct 28, 2010
Nothing like a good inverted dangling to put you in the mood for thumping the Bastard that put you there. Extreme interventions are for close friends not some wannabe hero form the pub, Kick him in the sack!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Just end this arc already. Good grief. Can't you convince the escapist to give you another page for a comic or something?

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
This will either end in one of three ways (okay, there are probably a few more, but these are the two im gonna focus on):

1) Erin is gonna beat the ever loving shit out of him, and leave him on the floor with a somewhat awful Bond one liner.

2) He is gonna dodge her initial attack, and than subdue her in some fashion.

3) She connects, but he retailiates and this goes on for hours (about three scenes in comic)

Only time will tell. Also, obvious question, has Erin learned anything that will actually help her get over her obvious problem?

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Hehe Erin is scary violent sometimes. Not entirely sure what the attacking him is about though, sure he through you out a window but you beat him up/got him beaten up deliberately in an attempt to manipulate him into sleeping with you.

itsthesheppy

Mar 28, 2012
Ooooh, maybe they'll beat each other silly and make such a ruckus someone will call the cops and they'll both go to jail.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
I am with Erin on this one.
After a bout of introspection with my cooler, snarky inner child I usually feel like hitting someone too.
Luckily, we have a volunteer in the form of Push-You-Out-The-Window-Man, capable of catching flying punches to the face with a single chin!
But seriously, Erin is making a flying punch at the guy so.... where is the game related hallucination effect of M. Bison's Psycho Crusher attack with that punch?

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
LIE!!!
That's what she does when things don't work and it works for her.
Also beating on people...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
He's a dead man. Can't say he doesn't have it coming though. I mean you have to establish a rapor with someone before attempting the 'dangle out of window' treatment.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
The end of this arc is in sight, rejoice!
May be returned to the promise lands of "ANYTHING BUT FUCKING THIS ARCH!" And shall we enjoy critical-miss as it were, in its former glory.

[small]This isn't the name game, stupid, fucking batter up and eat a damn sandvich.[/small]

Mr.Pandah said:
Just end this arc already. Good grief. Can't you convince the escapist to give you another page for a comic or something?
I am inclined to agree on this one. It just lasted way to long and was way to slow moving for how many pages the person who made this to work on a slow arch. Also, pretty much everything before this was making fun of games for the sake of making fun of games. While its good to spread your roots you shouldn't do this with something that is seriously good enough as is. I hope we can leave this drama behind and go onto jokes. This was a nice effort but they might want to try this on a new project as there wasn't enough to build on in this comic.