The New Class

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
Breaking Bad is a great series but not everyone is going to become a super chemist over night. Also how do the girls have beards?

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Why is Gordon Freeman sitting in the front row? Has he been reduced to to selling meth to make ends meet while waiting to start in esp 3?

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Matthew94 said:
I just want to be "that guy"

From the rules

posts including, advocating, or linking to illegal or adult material are a very quick way to end your time as part of The Escapist community. An example of these are:

Illegal Drugs in the United States
I reckon Grey needs a warning for this post :D
I get that your just taking the piss, but nothing about this is promoting meth

That_Sneaky_Camper said:
Breaking Bad is a great series but not everyone is going to become a super chemist over night. Also how do the girls have beards?
Lady-Beards is part of the joke, son.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I'm a fan of Breaking Bad, and yes, I am studying chemistry.

Keep up the good work!

Chappy

May 17, 2010
Cory is stocking up on Narcotics, You want to keep an eye on that Grey or he'll never be awake long enough to draw Critical Miss anymore. :eek:

Oh now I want to talk about drugs and complain about people calling all drugs 'Narcotics', Curses. >.>

(Narcotics are drugs classified as drugs that induce sleep.)

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I've just finished the first season of Breaking Bad. I find it ok and had a hard time getting into it. Are the other seasons way better?

That_Sneaky_Camper

Aug 19, 2011
Random Argument Man said:
I've just finished the first season of Breaking Bad. I find it ok and had a hard time getting into it. Are the other seasons way better?
Yes the later seasons tell much better stories.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
Love Breaking Bad, but I was a Chemist long before the show started air...

Dear god I've become a chemistry hipster.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
That_Sneaky_Camper said:
Random Argument Man said:
Yes the later seasons tell much better stories.
Alright, I'll finish my season of Fringe and get back into it. Although, I'll keep low expectations.

Navvan said:
Love Breaking Bad, but I was a Chemist long before the show started air...

Dear god I've become a chemistry hipster.
It's alright dude. If you don't go on about it, people won't judge you. Besides, you can understand things I don't. Try watching Breaking Bad when you major in history.... I'm glad they explained a few things while watching the show.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I've always hated Chemistry, but Breaking Bad made me find a new appreciation for it. These chemists though...they may be the danger.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I've only watched the first two episodes of the show so far. I really should get around to watching more of it. So far I really like what's going on.

Also, somewhat relevant:

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Pfft, meth. Nobody studies chemistry just to learn how to make meth, that's absurd. People study chemistry to learn how to make explosives, everybody knows that.

Heh, "Donate so we can afford whiteboards." I love funny little background details.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
I love House but I never wanted to get into medicine. Were there really people who wanted to start? What's with people and what they see on TV?

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Honestly, the first thing that caught my eyes were the backpacks that were scattered around the classroom.

..which brings me back to my first chemistry class because my teacher was pretty anal about having backpacks under the desk so people don't trip over.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
I don't watch TV. Now I feel like everybody else did about the last strip that had to do with politics.

Could somebody explain this joke to me?

The could somebody tell Grey to get back to Erin? The endless crazy story line at least didn't need for everybody to explain what was going on to each other.