11-Year-Old's Mario Collection Bigger Than Mushroom Kingdom

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
There are over 200 Mario themed games in existence, so I would imagine that there are like MILLIONS of Mario related collectibles. He still has a ways to go yet.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Wow.

He's only eleven?

Also wow.

I have my own reasons for not collecting shite(LOL I'M BROKE) but that's pretty impressive.

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
I am 14 and I am starting to collect military from world two my collection has swasticas and blades on it can he that about his, lol. Great job us child collectors need to band together and show the adults we can be just as obsessive.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
no oneder said:
sircashews said:
I wonder what his favorite video game franchise is?
I think the video makes it very clear that his favorite videogame franchise is Crash Bandicoot.
No, he is a Sega diehard since the time he left the womb :p

OT: I wonder how many old school Nintendo diehards would kill for that collection...

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
You're only 11 once, might as well enjoy it how you want while you can. Looks like a lucky kid. Now I wanna go see Toy Story 3 again...

I'll readily admit I've given in and bought a couple of those big-ish soft-vinyl Mario figures recently, despite being 29. In my defense, when *I* was 11, you couldn't get Mario anything ANYWHERE in the states. I remember flipping the hell out as a little kid when, on vacation, I found ONE 2-inch hard-plastic figurine of Mario holding an SMB2 vegetable in a bin of cheaply-imported-from-Japan stuff at a roadside tent sale in the middle of nowheresville New Hampshire like it was the biggest thing EVER. That thing lived in my pocket as a "good luck charm" for YEARS; then one day I went looking for it and it was gone :(

Ah, well. Such is life.

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That's alot of stuff, probably be worth a small fortune some day if it isn't already.
Probably also cost a small fortune though.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
Well, we have apparently found the next Chris-Chan. Be on the lookout in the future for his original web comic Marigi and constant updates about his attraction sign and love quest.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Not only did the parents buy all of that shit, i can bet you that they also did the whole show to. That child probebly has the personality of a wet potatoe.

Apr 28, 2008
Wow thats impressive. Granted his parents probably bought most of it.

All I have is a small crate full of DBZ, GI-Joe, Transformer, and Gundam figures. And you know what? I love it. Each toy in there has a history and each toy is special. Each one I've played with for years and years. Each one is an integral part of my childhood. And each one is awesome!

Not sure where I'm going with this... probably something about appreciating what you have, or something.

I should probably stop posting at 2 AM >.<

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
What a terrible waste of time and money. Would've been much better spent on games or other, non-related videogame stuff. Instead, money on objects that just sit on shelves catching dust.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Eukaryote said:
Nice to know his parents are rich enough to waste all of that money in spoiling their kid. Hey here's an idea, why not donate to charity instead? Your kid grows up a balanced individual and you further humanist and environmental causes rather than feed the consumerist lifestyles we live.
This, basically.