Finding Junkspiration

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Finding Junkspiration

Just what are teenagers these days like?

Read Full Article

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Don't ask me. I'm in your age range here. I'm sure that sounds like a great parody of a teenager, but I'm not going to risk going to jail to ask one.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I don't know why he's so dreamy ether, but damn those eyes flutter.

[sub][sub]I'm talking about James in those aviators.[/sub][/sub]

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
As a teenage boy I can't really attest to what teenage girls are like but you got some stuff right. Great video anyway, I liked Kathleen's beanie.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
I actually spent the whole video wondering why Kathleen looked liked Kirsten Dunst.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
As a 19 year old, I wish more girls had pixie cuts dyed fun colors. I don't know many girls with really long hair though, so you're a bit off on that.
Most girls don't say "omg" unless they're doing it ironically. And if they completely misunderstand what irony means.

James looked pretty sharp until the jeans. Oh god why. No pair of pants should be that light. Aside from the aviators (and the horrid pants), he reminded me of how I dressed in high school.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I think (based on my zero research, but deductive reasoning based off the teen mag and how they are written) that "Austin" is the next manufactured teen-bop (teens still say teen-bop right? If not, my market research guy [me] will be fired) "singing" sensation now that Bieber has passed his prime.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
Nice as always, but...

Is that a new Pocket Planes-style animation in the works on Graham's computer?! :O

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Ok 1 minute googleing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Mahone This is probably the Austin you're talking about.

My googlin abilities are strong :p