Joe Danger 2: The Movie Review

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
Joe Danger 2: The Movie Review

More stunts - scratch that - more everything in this successful sequel.

Read Full Article

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Sarah LeBoeuf said:
The concept was simple: guide motorcycle stuntman Joe Danger through an increasingly complex series of levels while performing ridiculous tricks to try and outscore your friends.
I've never played the original, but I have played Trials. Is the basic gameplay similar to that? Obviously the two are different in looks, and it sounds like this is stunt/score oriented while Trials is time-oriented -- I'm just looking for a basis of comparison.

Sarah LeBoeuf

Apr 28, 2011
UNHchabo said:
Sarah LeBoeuf said:
The concept was simple: guide motorcycle stuntman Joe Danger through an increasingly complex series of levels while performing ridiculous tricks to try and outscore your friends.
I've never played the original, but I have played Trials. Is the basic gameplay similar to that? Obviously the two are different in looks, and it sounds like this is stunt/score oriented while Trials is time-oriented -- I'm just looking for a basis of comparison.
It's comparable to Trials, especially in the way leaderboards are used to create competition among friends. When the original Joe Danger came out, I used that comparison a lot. Joe Danger's a lot less brutal than Trials' most extreme courses, but it still offers a fair challenge.

I'm also a huge fan of Trials HD and Evolution, and I think if you like those games there's a good chance you'll like Joe Danger.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Sarah LeBoeuf said:
It's comparable to Trials, especially in the way leaderboards are used to create competition among friends. When the original Joe Danger came out, I used that comparison a lot. Joe Danger's a lot less brutal than Trials' most extreme courses, but it still offers a fair challenge.

I'm also a huge fan of Trials HD and Evolution, and I think if you like those games there's a good chance you'll like Joe Danger.
I just noticed that the original has a video review on the site. :)

It looks interesting; if I get the chance maybe I'll pick it up. Thanks!

Phoenix8541

No Regrets
Sep 10, 2012
I have not had the opportunity to play the original, yet after reading this review Im sure to check both out!

Scent Garden

Sep 28, 2012
I'm really looking forward to playing this game. I find it very interesting especially with all the comments. Anyway, Put A Stamp On It! by Smith III is now a mobile game for your iPhone; Try it free at http://bit.ly/QDpUYl