The Escapist Expo 2012 Cosplay Gallery

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
The Escapist Expo 2012 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best cosplay photos from last weekend!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I look completely miserable in that picture of me!

I was not miserable!

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
[After seeing the cortana chick]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiih!! It burnses it burnses us!!

Apart form that, very nice. Well done you guys. Bravo.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Was that one guy as Rainbow Dash?

OH GOD I THOUGHT THE PEOPLE HERE WERE SANE

Just kidding, of course. There were quite many ones I didn't recognize, much to my surprise. Also, the bloke who went as the Eleventh Doctor really should've shaved his beard or at least wear a fez or something to make it a bit more obvious.

Malignanttoe

Aug 25, 2011
I know I'm a nerd and a dork, but dear god I love cute cosplay girls.
I wish I could have been there with my tribe :(

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I remember seeing a one point a girl as Fluttershy hanging out with Darth Vader. I found it pretty hilarious.

Also, are we ever going to get a recording of the cosplay contest?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Looks like there weren't many I missed. My group will likely be cosplaying next year (since we're currently planning one for D*Con anyway). We'll probably either be Persona 4 or BlazBlue characters. I'll likely be Yu or Kanji if we go P4 and Hazama if we do BlazBlue.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
This is not helping my case of envy :(

I've always wanted to cosplay and go to a convention, but money and time keep me from doing so

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Garrus is sick.

Agent Coulson would not have been recognized without that gun XD

PSY photobombing is fantastic lol

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Garrus and Tali deserve all the props in the fucking world. Sick costumes, guys!

Oh, and the Shepard-in-training toddler with the N7 onesie and the Strollermandy SR1 is awesomely cute.

Very good stuff, overall. Iron Woman deserves one heck of a special mention, too.

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
VeryOddGamer said:
... Also, the bloke who went as the Eleventh Doctor really should've shaved his beard or at least wear a fez or something to make it a bit more obvious.
wait... are you saying he wasn't cosplaying Penn Jillette :p *lol*

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I did like a lot of these, personal favourites have to be the Gangnam guys and Minecraft Ironman and Captain America.

mixadj

Oct 23, 2010
IamLEAM1983 said:
Garrus and Tali deserve all the props in the fucking world. Sick costumes, guys!

Oh, and the Shepard-in-training toddler with the N7 onesie and the Strollermandy SR1 is awesomely cute.

Very good stuff, overall. Iron Woman deserves one heck of a special mention, too.
I saw that stroller as I was walking out of the expo. It made me do a double take. I am surprised they don't have the guy who was running around as the TF2 Scout.

vladislak

Sep 15, 2011
The effort that went into many of these is jaw-dropping amazing. However, it would be nice to see images of the whole line-up from Cosplay Contest; there were other classic characters there too.

reithena

Sep 18, 2012
shiajun said:
Is it wrong that I only know where 15% of these are from?
No, cause I'm not sure some of them are from anything...they are just personal creations.