Zombies Are Better Than Vampires

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Zombies Are Better Than Vampires

All this talk of zombies and no mention of Michael Jackson's Thriller?

Read Full Article

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Stakeland or Phantasmagoria 2 had the best Zombies. None of this running BS. Vampires can be better but the over sexualiztion can turn them into crap fast.

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
I really don't get what the title of this article had to do with what was written.

I actually didn't read a single line that mentioned vampires... Either way I had no idea the backlash to this was *this* bad. I usually really enjoy reading the in-depth explanation of the past episode in these features, but this week I found myself simply wondering why so much attention was paid to "Why we picked the winner we picked."

This is the internet, on the internet everyone is a dick (So to speak.) You don't agree with their opinions? They flame you. You suggest their favorite character from some hardly relevant 90's TV show was gay? They rage. Sort of comes with the territory, I guess I figured you three knew that already.

Usually Kyle and Chris go into explaining why they picked what they pick, it's nice to see the logical side of it as opposed to the humor that ensues from the setting in the video. Dan is the one who generally (at least to my memory) explains why something won, and why the points were given. It's like directors commentary, and it works well.

This time I didn't really get that though. This time I just left the article going, "They really wanted to talk about Zombieland."

Additionally the whole romantic thing sort of applies to Zombieland too. Wasn't the main character in that movie after the affections of the older sister? I barely remember the movie so I'd not be sure.

Jack_in_theGreen

Apr 20, 2012
Vampires will always be COOL, if done right. Zombies only appeal to the braindead/popcorny masses.

But aside from that, FUCK this prehistoric topic... you guys must DO A CLIP or SMTHG about Disney buying LucasArts and preparing STAR WARS EpVII for 2015 (true story)...
http://thenextweb.com/media/2012/10/30/disney-purchases-lucasfilm-including-the-star-wars-franchise-for-4-05b-in-cash-and-stock/

I have faith in you, NoRightanswers... :)

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Deadliest Warrior seems to think that Vampires beat Zombies.
It's on Netflix, and it's delightfully stupid.
Get some buddies, get drunk, place some bets, and have fun.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Jack_in_theGreen said:
Vampires will always be COOL, if done right. Zombies only appeal to the braindead/popcorny masses.

But aside from that, FUCK this prehistoric topic... you guys must DO A CLIP or SMTHG about Disney buying LucasArts and preparing STAR WARS EpVII for 2015 (true story)...
http://thenextweb.com/media/2012/10/30/disney-purchases-lucasfilm-including-the-star-wars-franchise-for-4-05b-in-cash-and-stock/

Oh...my...word...

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Jack_in_theGreen said:

Glad you like the usual format, we will stick to it in the future. You know, always good to try new things, if only to realize that the old ways were better.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
I think your right

Also. Zombies where better before twilight. In the best (easy to murder) monsters it goes.

Satan (maybe not so killable)
Chutulu
Zombies
Werewolfs
Vampires
What ever the joker is
Aliens

(if you don't agree, make up your own list. This is based on how my sick brain works)