Big Deal on the Internet

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Big Deal on the Internet

Corsair Vengeance 1100 Gaming Headset [http://dealzon.com/deals/corsair-gaming-headset?drc=escapist%3Acorsair-vengeance-1100-gaming-headset] - $19.96 at TigerDirect. Next best is $37 at Amazon.
<br clear=all>

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
For about 2 seconds I thought an ad bot had taken over my computer or the site, I'm glad that's entirely not true. This is an excellent and very helpful first edition, and I certainly have my eyes open for some of those deals when I get some money aside for them. Software, hardware, PC and console, no stone left un-turned!

TJC

Aug 28, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
That's okay, I'll just be over here.

In the UK.

Not getting fabulous deals.

*sniff*
*offers european brofist*

I wondered why there was no Nintendo but then I remember that they almost never have decent discounts on their stuff >:C

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Earth 2160 (PC Download) - $0 at Green Man Gaming. Normally $8. Developed by Reality Pump studios and published by Midway Games. Released November 2005. No coupon required, deal ends today.
Woah, free game, not going to say no to that even if it was made in 2005!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Love the idea, unfortunately can't take advantage of it.

Damn you and damn your deals. =P

valkeminator

404Th Ravens. No.04
Nov 19, 2009
TJC said:
Daystar Clarion said:

In the UK.

*sniff*
*offers european brofist*

I wondered why there was no Nintendo but then I remember that they almost never have decent discounts on their stuff >:C
Does this mean... all the deals above is U.S.A. Exclusive ?? No option for overseas shoppers?? (I'm in New Zealand here)...

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
s0osleepie said:
Today's release: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 + $20 eGift Card [http://dealzon.com/deals/call-of-duty-black-ops?drc=escapist] (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) - $59.99 at Dell Home. List is $60. Developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. No coupon required, deal should last until November 18th. Game is in stock and usually ships within 24 hours. For the 360 and PS3, Toys R' Us has the game for $49.99 with free shipping but no bonuses.
The TRU deal is actually better than that suggests if you have a friend also buying it. See here. [http://slickdeals.net/f/5486288-Video-Games-Buy-2-and-get-30-off-2x-Copies-of-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-with-Nuketown-2025-Bonus-Map-Xbox-360-or-PS3-90-for-2-Free-Shipping] Considering how many deals come and go (and go out of stock) in less than a week's time, checking there or CAG in between couldn't hurt if you don't want to miss out on stuff.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
It's a scam, someone has hacked Janelle's account. Don't give them your banking information!

(jk, in case you haven't caught on).

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
I like these segments in theory, though they're interest levels are bound to how generous retailers are feeling that week.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Uhh, I don't know why, but this just doesn't feel like it really belongs.
I mean since it's a weekly thing odds are the really amazing deals that pop up for like a day or so will be long gone before this comes out (for example the Prototype pack was $7.50 on amazon Friday). Some of them are just the standard random 10 or so percent off; see Greenman gaming. It's just weird to see a small snippet like this from one of the numerous deal sites on the net, might as well just redirect to the deal site and check it daily.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

In the UK.

*sniff*
The solutions simple. We go to America, steal all the deals and bring them back to the UK and sell them at reasonable prices! There are no flaws to the plan.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:

In the UK.

*sniff*
Gamedeals on reddit Daystar lol. You just missed a bunch of great ones for Europe, including one that resulted in essentially free Ubisoft games.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
Ohhh....I needed a new headset and that 10 bucks off Chivalry is pretty awesome. Love this segment

Suave Charlie

Pleasant Bastard
Sep 23, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

In the UK.

*sniff*
I have savy gamer in my rss feed, UK only deals from across the tubes, basically the exact same as the above.

OT: Im at that point in life where work is killing my gaming time so I can sadly/awesomely afford to wait for games to come up in deals like these.
Growing up sucks balls.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I wonder if the site http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ actually has stuff outside of the USA.

It's free software. Sometimes it's relatively obvious stuff like AV software that's already free, or Open Office, but other times you can get good relatively obscure stuff.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
damn it escapist, I'm trying to put off buying xcom as best I can but how am I supposed to when things like this are brought to my attention

Edit: it seems my bank and GMG don't play nice so now to just wait until a steam sale, I guess

Coach Morrison

Jun 8, 2009
Is it bad that I didn't care what the free game was or took the time to even read a word of the description before grabbing it?