Murder in Dragonborn Manor

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Thank god this comic is updated this time on Tuesdays. I have a really boring class from 2-4 every Tuesday and this is a requirement for my mental sanity.

I loved the dark psychotic humour of this one. Well played, well played.

Azeal

Sep 19, 2012
That was amazing. I am truly inspired and will do this as the most effective punishment EVAH! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Knoopdog

Aug 2, 2011
You've singlehandedly made me look forward to (eventually) being a parent. I could totally see myself enjoying more "Erin Stout, Parent Gamer Extraordinaire" strips.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Yeeeah, um ......while i find it funny as a comic i rather hope you actually didn't do something likes this.

There is really a LOT of reasons why this is a very bad idea, not just a few of them have to do with psychology and damaging any trust that could have developed.

Netrigan

Sep 29, 2010
The only danger of that is you've just crossed a line by showing a complete disregard for their property. If he's the vindictive sort, he'll feel perfectly justified in showing the same disregard for yours.

I've often used the "don't retaliate, escalate" strategy with people, but you have to choose your victims very carefully. Most people will take it as a lesson not to fuck with you, but it only takes one person who doesn't give a fuck about consequences to make your life a living hell.

Rafiuddin Alauddin

Jul 18, 2011
This I admit is traumatising for me, so much that I search for my profile in Escapist and post it here. I know that girl is not me, but DAMN, her face mirrors mine when I saw the whole story.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Hm, this has potential as a disciplinary method. If I were to do something like this, I would have also killed the shopkeepers and racked up a HUGE bounty. Have fun getting out of that, kiddo.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Netrigan said:
The only danger of that is you've just crossed a line by showing a complete disregard for their property.
Read the End User License Agreement one of these days. None of us own the games we play.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Now that is inspired...I'm totally going to mess with my God Sons Minecraft world if he does badly.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'd be so utterly furious if this happened to me. Heads would roll motherfuckers!!