Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
This arc had a much happier ending than I imagined it would :p

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Hey just because the guy slaughtered countless people in the name of a petty revenge/daddy issue doesn't mean that he can't have friends.

franksands

Dec 6, 2010
gardian06 said:
Hey just because the guy slaughtered countless people in the name of a petty revenge/daddy issue doesn't mean that he can't have friends.
I think that's one of the best descriptions of Kratos.

keiji_Maeda

May 9, 2012
i'm quite impresssed by the fact they managed to make cratos look as if he's fondly longing for some honest-to-goodness sleighing fun,

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
keiji_Maeda said:
i'm quite impresssed by the fact they managed to make cratos look as if he's fondly longing for some honest-to-goodness sleighing fun,
Slaying fun?! Eh?
You know!
...Alright

[small]I'll be going now :'([/small]

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
I did enjoy this arc. Showing the other side of popular characters as with Hobbes and Kratos is always fun.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
It looks like Erin's starting to get some real traction in dealing with her neuroses. I hope.

Or she might freak out and try to shiv a new coworker again. Its her techniques for dealing with spider infestations that really concern me.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
This is destroying my childhood. How dare you use Kratos like that, with a complete disregard for how the original creators viewed the character. This reeks of laziness, using an iconic character for the set up of a "schocking" punchline is disgusting.

[/joke]

I'm sorry to go for the low hanging fruit, but it was too good an opportunity to miss =D

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Fappy said:
This arc had a much happier ending than I imagined it would :p
Well, we don't know what Calvin's up to yet. I'm picturing him using kitchen knives duct taped to skipping ropes murdering people on a quest to find redemption for not doing his homework. Just ask Kratos, it's the only sensible way to do things.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Well this had a sweet ending.

Although knowing Kratos he's probably out beheading snowmen now.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Now Erin's perpetual blushing is clear as day, and she's made friends with Kratos, despite (or perhaps due to fondness for) his suggestions of mere chaos and destruction.

This is what happens when two shy guys make a comic together about a girl who sees and hears video game characters.

Samus Aaron

Apr 3, 2010
After the Steam apocalypse arc, the secret Link date arc, and this one, I gotta say, this is probably my favorite webcomic. Erin is a great, relatable character, and the things she gets herself into are both ridiculous and awesome. Not to mention, the art is seriously top-notch. Thank you Grey and Cory for making such a great comic. :)

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Sooo the Kratos part of her psyche encourages childlike behavior. Well, gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.