Blizzard Announces BlizzCon 2013

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Blizzard Announces BlizzCon 2013

The seventh BlizzCon convention is coming in November.

It's once again time to gird your loins for BlizzCon, the two-day gaming festival in celebration of all things Blizzard. Taking place more than two years after the previous event, BlizzCon 2013 will offer all the usual good times, including discussion panels with Blizzard personnel, casual and competitive tournaments, eSports finals featuring top international pro gamers, contests, unique merchandise and of course hands-on time with whatever digital entertainment Blizzard happens to be cooking up.

"BlizzCon gives us a chance to connect with our players and share our latest projects in a very personal way," Blizzard co-founder and CEO Mike Morhaime said. "Members from all of our gaming communities have helped make this event bigger and better every time"

The 2013 edition of BlizzCon goes down on November 8 and 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Tickets are not yet on sale but pricing and other relevant information will be announced at the official BlizzCon website when it becomes available. Gamers who have no concern for such things as money and plan to attend the event regardless of the cost can reserve hotels now through the BlizzCon.com [https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10517512].

TheProfessor234

Aug 20, 2010
Wonder if they'll talk about Titan or whatever it is.

As much as I like Blizzard, Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo, I yearn for something more now.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
TheProfessor234 said:

As much as I like Blizzard, Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo, I yearn for something more now.
There is a 50% chance on Titan(They have said in the past 2014 for any announcements)
100% guarantee on a WoW expansion announcement
(50% of another yearly pass)
100% on Starcraft announcements
25% on really any thing Diablo related(minor if there is)
5% unknown IP

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I really hope they shed some light on "Titan". I love WoW but it's really starting to bore me to tears and I could give two shits about Starcraft or Diablo at this point.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
Baldr said:
TheProfessor234 said:

There is a 50% chance on Titan(They have said in the past 2014 for any announcements)
5% unknown IP
0% guarantee of a WoW expansion announcement. Mists is less than a year old. They'll talk about Mists stuff, definitely. Probably that big new feature that they keep hintin at, but a new expansion? Nope.

In fact, the only big announcement that could come out of this is whatever Titan is. Heart of the Swarm will just have come out so the next Starcraft expansion is out. D3 isn't that old so a new expansion for that so soon is highly unlikely, though possible. Mists hasn't been out long enough to announce an expansion.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
shintakie10 said:
Baldr said:
TheProfessor234 said:

5% unknown IP
0% guarantee of a WoW expansion announcement. Mists is less than a year old. They'll talk about Mists stuff, definitely. Probably that big new feature that they keep hintin at, but a new expansion? Nope.

In fact, the only big announcement that could come out of this is whatever Titan is. Heart of the Swarm will just have come out so the next Starcraft expansion is out. D3 isn't that old so a new expansion for that so soon is highly unlikely, though possible. Mists hasn't been out long enough to announce an expansion.
Wow expansions cycle every two years, it would more than two years since they announced Mists. Since the advancement of faster production cycles in the games, I stand by my statement. (Mists was announced only 10.5 months after Cataclysm was released)

By November Mist will be out 13.5 months