Win One of Four Logitech Gaming Mice At WarCry

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Win One of Four Logitech Gaming Mice At WarCry

[http://www.warcry.com/]

As part of launch week, WarCry.com [http://warcry.com] is offering an awesome array of Logitech gaming mice.

If your mouse is like mine, it's starting to look pretty trashy. It's five years old, the logo is completely worn off - there's even a thin spot where you think it might break through soon. The side buttons are worn to tiny nibs. Thankfully, you can win a new mouse over at WarCry. Four entrants will get a Logitech G-Series Gaming Mouse [] of their very own. Maybe to replace their old mouse, maybe to stay as a backup should the first mouse fail them, or maybe even to stay in their laptop bag as a grab and go.

You can win one of the following:

Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse

Enter to win a Logitech G Series Gaming Mouse! [http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/logitechmouse1]

Head on over to WarCry.com to get signed up for the giveaway. If you don't want a new mouse (Are you insane?), you'll probably find something in the codex [http://www.warcry.com/codex/freestuff] has more than 300 MMOs listed and categorized, and WarCry will help you keep your eye on upcoming MMOs with news and previews.

WarCry is going to be running promotions for hardware, beta keys, and free in-game currency all the time - so it's a great place to get started on a new game, or get a leg up in one you already play.

We'll keep you updated all week on the best contests coming out of WarCry. For now, sign up to win a mouse here. [http://www.warcry.com/contests/register/logitechmouse1]

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
Which model is shown there on the right? Because it looks like a redesigned G5 mouse given the shape...

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
The Artificially Prolonged said:
Okay what is it with the WarCry articles Escapist?
They are relaunching the website again, the company that used to own the escapist also owned warcry, so I'm assuming that both got bought together. It's like my time on this site has come full circle, it's strange.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Daymo said:
They are relaunching the website again, the company that used to own the escapist also owned warcry, so I'm assuming that both got bought together. It's like my time on this site has come full circle, it's strange.
Oh okay, I take this was a thing back before I joined The Escapist as I don't ever remember hearing about it before. I was confused whether this some sort of late April fools or the spam bots had taken over the news section :p

Jun 23, 2008
Logitech refuses to make gaming mice for us left-handers. We, the sinisters, have been abandoned and ignored in our plight.

For too, too long I have left my grudge to chill and fester in my dark heart, but soon it will be time. Soon my fell work will begin. And long, long before Logitech has realized its unholy error, my efforts will be manifest; my dire hand will be recognized. But then, then it will be far too late. Then the end will have already begun. Then the reality of Logitech will already be curling in on itself, a terrible black blaze that no fire can quench.

(Muhuhahahahaha! Muhuhahahahaha! Muhuhahahahahahahahahahahaha!... haha!)

Okay, perhaps I've said too much.

238U

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Daymo said:
oh, that actually makes a lot of sense then, i was wondering whats up with WarCry advertisement of late.

Uriel-238 said:
Logitech refuses to make gaming mice for us left-handers. We, the sinisters, have been abandoned and ignored in our plight.
There are no left-hander mouse users, only people who use mouse incorrectly. I am a left-hand person, but i use mosue in right hand, because thats how you do it properly.

Jun 23, 2008
Uriel-238 said:
Strazdas said:
There are no left-hander mouse users, only people who use mouse incorrectly. I am a left-hand person, but i use mosue in right hand, because thats how you do it properly.
How dare you disparage my lifestyle, sir! To Hell with your cold-hearted and short-sighted Procrustean sensibilities!

We southpaws have every right to use our computers as we see fit without being told we're doing it wrong. In fact, many left-handed peripherals are made, and Logitech once honored us my making some good ones, they've ceased to do so in favor of enlarging their ambidextrous selection, but that excludes gaming mice.

Indeed, it is the privilege of southpaws to focus their keyboard controls on the number-pad rather than the atrocious WASD configuration (for which they just expect you to deal or get a programmable keypad).

Razer has made one left-handed model of mouse, and a couple of ambis but those are among its simple five-button or less models. I would be more enraged, but I prefer trackballs anyway for gaming, and there is only one or two of those that are worthwhile at all (both of which are ambidextrous).

And your primeval attitude, Strazdas, has no place in modern pluralist society. Either find some sense, or go back to the savannahs where you belong.

238U

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
TizzytheTormentor said:
*Only those residing in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia are eligible for entry*

What? No love for the Irish?

Screw it, would I be able to send it to my sisters place in Canterbury (England) That way, If I win, I can pick it up when I go to visit.
Even the Irish tend to not have love for the Irish.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Uriel-238 said:
Uriel-238 said:
Strazdas said:
How dare you disparage my lifestyle, sir! To Hell with your cold-hearted and short-sighted Procrustean sensibilities!

We southpaws have every right to use our computers as we see fit without being told we're doing it wrong. In fact, many left-handed peripherals are made, and Logitech once honored us my making some good ones, they've ceased to do so in favor of enlarging their ambidextrous selection, but that excludes gaming mice.

Indeed, it is the privilege of southpaws to focus their keyboard controls on the number-pad rather than the atrocious WASD configuration (for which they just expect you to deal or get a programmable keypad).

Razer has made one left-handed model of mouse, and a couple of ambis but those are among its simple five-button or less models. I would be more enraged, but I prefer trackballs anyway for gaming, and there is only one or two of those that are worthwhile at all (both of which are ambidextrous).

And your primeval attitude, Strazdas, has no place in modern pluralist society. Either find some sense, or go back to the savannahs where you belong.

238U
By using the power of the Mind in determining the lack of your education to use the mouse properly, sir!
You have every right to use it as you see fit, however you do not have a right to demand equipment specifically designed for you if you are doing it wrong. Just because other companies have made such equipment, it is no grounds for demanding such. That is like asking Rolls Royce to create freight trains to freight VIPs in.

Also: puppy dog (blame capcha)

Jun 23, 2008
Strazdas said:
By using the power of the Mind in determining the lack of your education to use the mouse properly, sir! You have every right to use it as you see fit, however you do not have a right to demand equipment specifically designed for you if you are doing it wrong. Just because other companies have made such equipment, it is no grounds for demanding such. That is like asking Rolls Royce to create freight trains to freight VIPs in.
My dear man, you besmirch my schooling! I am neither a simpleton nor a spoiled child. I know how to used a mouse right-handed. My work sometimes necessitates this, but in the comfort of my own home, or in the privy of my own office the left-handed configuration serves me better. And don't you dare accuse me of wrongdoing unless you mean there to be war between us.

And I am far from alone. Statistically ten percent of us prefer left-handed options given a choice.[footnote]To be fair the study from which I quote did not take into consideration ambidextrous people, so it presumes a proportionate ratio amongst those who are that prefer left-handed over right-handed configurations.[/footnote] The lack of choice is not due to an intrinsic misdeed, despite your provincial assumptions, Strazdas, but because of the diminished profit margins in small-run peripheral manufacturing. Left-handed gamers who use gaming mice are the niche of a niche, and in today's economy it is a risk to appeal to markets so limited.

But that hardly makes my grievance less valid.

Logitech once did cater to the sinisterous computer demographic, but this was before they created gaming mice. (At the time, the purview of specialty companies such as Razer).[footnote]So, no: To borrow your simile it would be like asking Rolls Royce to develop turbine engines, an enterprise at which they now excel[/footnote] And my wish for one now is hardly a demand: As a civilized gentleman, I recognize that their past experiences with left-handed peripherals may apprise their current development decisions. I would hardly boycott Logitech for failure to produce such a device. Rather I would only say that if they made one I would purchase and use it, and I've encountered numerous other (granted anecdotal) individuals who share my sentiment.

But it is bigotry and ignorance from degenerates such as yourself, Strazdas, that are cause for all that is wrong in this world. I dare say it is you who should return to your books to learn some proper manners before your compulsion to impudence brings about dire misfortune.

238U