Join The Escapist Live for Slender: The Arrival!

MikeWehner

The Dude
Aug 21, 2011
Join The Escapist Live for Slender: The Arrival!

Turn the lights off and enjoy a scare with the Escapist crew!

It's halfway through the work week and we need to unwind, so we're inviting you to join us today for a live stream! Today, starting at 4pm EST (9pm GMT), our own Paul Goodman will be taking on Slender: The Arrival.

If this sounds a bit familiar, that's probably because Paul also took on the beta of The Arrival last month, and many jumps, screams, and laughs were had by all. Today, Paul will be attempting to beat the full game in one sitting over the course of a couple of hours, and given that the game is rather brief [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/10269-Slender-The-Arrival-Review-Short-and-Scary?utm_source=reviews&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all], that's probably a rather appropriate goal.

[twitch=escapistmagazine]

You can watch the stream right here on this post - where we'll embed the stream as soon as we go live - or you can hop over to The Escapist's official Twitch.tv page [http://www.twitch.tv/escapistmagazine]. If you want to chat with other viewers, you'll need to head over to Twitch.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Having the wierdest issue in that I can watch the video here on the escapist...but not on twitch. I can see other videos on twitch but not this one......I have no clue...

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Grr, wish I could watch this. It's actually happening at a sensible time and I love watching people being subjected to scary stuff!

Unfortunately my internet connection just can't handle streaming, even at a pitiful 240p. Sad times :(

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
So this just sold a copy of the game to me....in that i am going to buy it now <.< Would like to see Croshaw review this.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Well that was fun. Thanks for turning off that radio.