Enter Now For Your Chance to Win an Epic Expo Prize Pack

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Enter Now For Your Chance to Win an Epic Expo Prize Pack

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/expo/showcase/]

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
So, where will the questions be? Just somewhere around the site? Will they have their own article? PMed to you?

Or am I super blind and it says right where the questions will be in the article?

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Only for residents of US, Canada and Australia. Because there is no rest of the world. It's not like Europe is important or anything.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
It didn't want to accept my even more correct answer, so I had to settle for the only just correct one :(

And I completely missed the US/Australa/Canadia only thing.. oh well...

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
soren7550 said:
So, where will the questions be? Just somewhere around the site? Will they have their own article? PMed to you?

Or am I super blind and it says right where the questions will be in the article?
The Question is on the contest page [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/expo/showcase/].

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Eleuthera said:
It didn't want to accept my even more correct answer, so I had to settle for the only just correct one :(

And I completely missed the US/Australa/Canadia only thing.. oh well...
I tried that as well and it yelled at me. It has a mafia accent and everything too.

But board games and wireless headset? I never win contests but I don't care, I'm the Baby, why don't they love me?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Adam Jensen said:
Only for residents of US, Canada and Australia. Because there is no rest of the world. It's not like Europe is important or anything.
Europe usually gets the shit-end of the stick on contests for legal reasons, unfortunately.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Eleuthera said:
soren7550 said:

The Question is on the contest page [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/expo/showcase/].
Okie dokie then.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Do I get a higher chance of winning if I know where the aforementioned balloon animal went?

Or, more specifically, who now controls it's dark magic?

Encaen

May 6, 2005
soren7550 said:

It's on the main page. You should see it under the introduction on the right hand side.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
What's the difference between the grand prize winner and the runners up if they all get the same prizes? Regardless, I cannot enter.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
kailus13 said:
What's the difference between the grand prize winner and the runners up if they all get the same prizes? Regardless, I cannot enter.
The grand prize has a greater quantity of stuff. They're prizes that people won at last year's Expo. Even if you can't enter this contest, if you are able to make it to Expo you'll have a chance at winning stuff like this again :)

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
All of dat swag...

Oh yeah, I'm soooo signing up for this. I mean, there's probably a very slim chance I'll win, but heck, this still looks like fun.

Now if only I could go to the expo... TTATT

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Yup, another case where I'm not even eligible to enter.
I really don't understand. If you can send it to frickin' Australia on the other side of the globe, why is Europe so difficult?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ok, another question: do you get a badge for every entry you do? I got one yesterday, but none today.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Adam Jensen said:
New Zealand often gets the shaft as well, although since it is including Australia, does that mean NZ as well. I've come across the odd competition where they consider them more or less the same place >_<

Encaen

May 6, 2005
soren7550 said:
Ok, another question: do you get a badge for every entry you do? I got one yesterday, but none today.
Yes you get a badge every day. It should be in your box, but let us know if it isn't :)