Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition Coming Next Month

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition Coming Next Month

The Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition pulls all the elements of Arkane's award-winning murderfest into one slick package.

If you somehow managed to miss out on Dishonored but still have at least a passing interest in giving it a go, this might be just the thing. Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition includes the original game - which as you may have heard is pretty good [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/9961-Dishonored-Review] - plus all the DLC: Dunwall City Trials and Void Walker's Arsenal, and the more interesting Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches, which returns to a story-driven experience by casting you in the role of the legendary assassin Daud.

The Game of the Year release probably won't be the biggest surprise of the day - after all, when was the last time Bethesda didn't whip up a DLC-laden re-release of a hit game? - but it's still a great deal for anyone who's been putting off their trip to the island of Dunwall, and given the price - $39.99/39.99€/£29.99/$69.95 AUD for the console versions and $39.99/29.99€/£24.99/$49.95 AUD for the PC - it's not a bad option for Dishonored owners who haven't picked up any of the DLC yet either.

Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition launches in North America on October 8 and hits Europe on October 11.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Maaan, shouldn't have picked this up two months ago. Basically paid what I'd pay to get it in October with the DLC...curse you Bethesda! And curse me for being impatient! CURSES ALL AROUND!!!

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Every DLC included? Damn you, now I want those Knife and Witch ones. Might have to get it for the PS3... I'm not amused by this!

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
Well this one has been on the "to buy" list for a little while and now I feel great about waiting it out. It probably won't even be long before it gets a price drop, unless they only ship it in small numbers.